Jul 19, 2021
Cybergoat De Zerbi here is picking ....

-----------Sanchez
Veltman Webster Dunk Lamptey
--------Caicedo Gross
March-- Sarmiento --Mitoma
----------Ferguson

Macca and Welbeck to get time off the bench
No more playing reserve goalies. We're now here to win this cup.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Likely to be;

Steele

Veltman
Webster
Dunk
Lamptey

Groß
MacAllister (maybe Hinshelwood as he’s been on the bench recently)

Buonanotte
Enciso
Mitoma

Ferguson

Jimmy Grimble

I think he’ll use the Estupinan injury as a chance to start one of the young South Americans in the front three and drop Solly back into Estupinan’s role.

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
if RDZ is giving a chance to a few squad players then maybe this? sorry about the squad numbers, don't know what happened here!

1677507208993.png

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I think he will play Steele . He recently signed a new contract and he may have an agreement to play cup games .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Massive massive blow if estupinan is out long term. Don't seem to have any other left back in the squad. Not even a left CB.

Very poor planning.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Massive massive blow if estupinan is out long term. Don't seem to have any other left back in the squad. Not even a left CB.

Very poor planning.
Colwill?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he will play Steele . He recently signed a new contract and he may have an agreement to play cup games .
Just don’t think these ‘agreements’ ever / rarely exist in football personally. Think he will play Steele though.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Steele
Veltman - van Hecke - Dunk - Lamptey
Gross - Caicedo
Sarmiento - Mac Allister - Enciso
Undav​

Keep Mitoma, Ferguson, Webster & Welbeck on the bench and hope they won't be needed

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The one left back in the squad at a time rule really has been asking for trouble for quite some time! Maybe there will be an under-23s player coming in for a debut but I agree with everyone else, it'll be Tariq at left back and I'm concerned he's going to be exposed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The one left back in the squad at a time rule really has been asking for trouble for quite some time! Maybe there will be an under-23s player coming in for a debut but I agree with everyone else, it'll be Tariq at left back and I'm concerned he's going to be exposed.
Lads, its Stoke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here