Stoke City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Am I to assume Clipped has sorted you out with a copy? I have purchased one and can send to you or scan in etc.

Many thanks for the offer BoF.

Clipped has indeed scanned a copy of it for me.

And I believe The Argus are going to send me a copy(So they told me). But if they don't I might have to take you up on your very generous offer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
afternoon all
cat (Meggy) on the bed and ready,I'm knackered no sleep last night so trailed through the properties for sale nearby and there are thousands all to small,to big,no garden or 2 acres,we would live in a bloody tent but the cats Oh no they have to have there comfort.........................anyone for cat stew
Stoke 2 Albion 3
and thats heart not head
player just come on

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Pre match rituals completed...though broken my speakers. Hope it's not an omen!

I'll be settling in with you guys, as my mate, who I was going to go to the pub with, is suffering with the shits after a trip to Morocco!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
In the office, everyone passing will assume I'm hard at work, but as usual I will be following the game here with that horrible nervous feeling in my stomach. Come on Albion!!!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
seagulls player is up and working :)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
All four sky pundits go for Stoke. Ok I know thats to be expected but what is the job description for being a pundit?..Just state the bleeding obvious or actually have an opion. They are all so blinkered, only Le Tisser thinks we will score. What a bunch of wankers and they get paid for that. As for Merson saying Poyet will be off sooner than later, surely these twats have to do some homework on what they discuss dont they?

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Does Paul Merson hate us a bit back said we wouldn't last the season as we were little ole Brighton and today he be-littled us when talking about Sheffiel Wednesday and now he say's we are going to lose 3-0 what is his problem :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Does Paul Merson hate us a bit back said we wouldn't last the season as we were little ole Brighton and today he be-littled us when talking about Sheffiel Wednesday and now he say's we are going to lose 3-0 what is his problem :(

he is a TWAT

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Will they switch to Stoke vs Brighton?

Chelsea vs Everton could be heading for ET.

Edit: Panic not. I had switched back to the Everton match for some reason. Being a techno :dunce:

EditII: Or do panic?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

I've always hated Merson.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
just watching SSN they were talking about how well Poyet is doing and how they thing it wont be before long before he moves to a big club.

its nice to have some media attention :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here