Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
No Ref or Lino information...........Does anyone know how to do a PROPER match thread????? to much of a hurry, these things require knowledge, experience, understanding, care, and what do we get..................NUFFINK!!!!!! :rant::angry::US:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Pennant will be a real threat.

Maybe someone could get word to the public address box and ask them to announce that a blue Le Sabre is being towed away. That'll confuse Pennant and hopefully take his mind off the game.

"Is it mine?" "Did I buy one?" "How did I get here this morning?"

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
No Ref or Lino information...........Does anyone know how to do a PROPER match thread????? to much of a hurry, these things require knowledge, experience, understanding, care, and what do we get..................NUFFINK!!!!!! :rant::angry::US:

im sorry =/ just scribbled some stuff down, wasnt to bothered "init"

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What an awful title and a day early, absolutely f*cked, this is a disgrace. Stoke 6 BHA 0

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
f***ing hell. Thread started too early, missing FC from our club name, and unnecessary use of pictures causing download delay.

That's it we are f***ed. Cup dreams over. No point turning up now.

Last edited:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
No point turning up now.

especially with you not checking your typos. 7-0

did laugh at the download delay part though ;) nice add compared to your normal bash :D

Last edited by a moderator:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
especially with you not checking your typos. 7-0

did laugh at the download delay part though ;) nice add compared to your normal bash :D

Posting on your own disgraceful title thread, could now be the heaviest defeat in FA cup history.
Stoke 9 BHA 0

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
:facepalm: im just gonna stay in bed tomorrow. im not going to the game but i had planned to wake up at eight, have some breakfast, imagine that i was watching soccer am, then get completely dressed in full kit, boots and shin pads included, and sit in front of my laptop for three hours waving a scarf until the game came on.

not gonna bother now. :(

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
:facepalm: im just gonna stay in bed tomorrow. im not going to the game but i had planned to wake up at eight, have some breakfast, imagine that i was watching soccer am, then get completely dressed in full kit, boots and shin pads included, and sit in front of my laptop for three hours waving a scarf until the game came on.

LMFAO, i really can imagine you doing that! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010

shame =/

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I hope the Stoke players have the same attitude as their fans...cos we can turn em over if they do!! And please NO replay,cos i have to get a flight to Oman at 9pm that night!!

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
only 12 hours and forty minutes til kick off, im buzzing! come on you seeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaguuuuuuuuuuuuuulls!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here