Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Can someone let me know the name of that Italian website that is showing the game? Was mentioned earlier in week but can't find it. PS I'm in Australia (Sydney) so any tips on how best to watch the game there welcome. Thanks.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
We've had such a good season - I just hope the team go out and enjoy themselves. If they do we could get a memorable result at Stoke. The pressure should be off us really - so this team of footballers should grab the chance to just football Stoke out of the game.

Well done to everyone who has made it up to Stoke - come on you Seagulls!!!!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
ok this game is the match coverage on 5 live? is that correct if so i will give that a listen to rather than seagulls player today :)

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
15:00–17:00
5 live Sport
FA Cup 2010-11, 19/02/2011
Live football coverage of Stoke v Brighton and Birmingham v Sheffield Wednesday.

so im better of listening to seagulls player, because i could not care less about Birmingham v Sheffield Wednesday

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Sounds like they are keeping their options open to go to whichever game is most on the edge/likely to see an upset. Hopefully it'll be us all the way!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Sounds like they are keeping their options open to go to whichever game is most on the edge/likely to see an upset. Hopefully it'll be us all the way!

Agree, this is their normal tactic.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
From the comment just made on BBC Radio 5Live it sounds like we're the main commentary game unless it looks like the upset is likely at Birmingham, where they also have a commentary team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here