Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Still keeping the faith with Potter?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Look at those 24 shots though! Mainly straight at the keeper.
My only faith in the clueless one is he will take us down! His record would get 99% sacked!

So why is it potters fault if 24 shots were at the keeper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
He is a joke and clueless , anyone else would be sacked With that record . Get rid and prepare for the championship , game hen he goes can he take Webster with him :shit::shit:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Its prettier football but with no improvement in results or league position, I like Potter and would be inclined to leave him in post regardless of what happens because I don't think another manager would have much effect. If we get relegated however he deserves to go.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It’s always about the team and it’s ability to carry out his instructions.
Some of the problem is the instructions are to play a way with players who are across the board inferior to a lot of the teams we play.
Palace play worse football that we do on the eye score less that we do but get the points they need playing that way. At the moment we are not getting the points we need playing this way mainly due to the inferior players in important areas. We still need a dominants CF and a CM to do what we are doing. I personally think with the right players he could do a very good job but that’s some serious investment required and survival is needed first

My view too. The quality isn't there for the set up.

I worry we could be in Division 2 before it can get put right in the summer.

Really good set up and decent football under Potter. But not a good enough team.

If anything, he'd be better managing a stronger side than we have. This team is only fit for a dogfight.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We should have been 2-0 up easily with goals from March & Maupay

The manager sets a team up to dominate the opposition and create shooting chances

He did that

The players didn’t execute at the crucial moments .

Been the story of the season . So many games points went begging cause players didn’t take the chances created

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Its prettier football but with no improvement in results or league position, I like Potter and would be inclined to leave him in post regardless of what happens because I don't think another manager would have much effect. If we get relegated however he deserves to go.

I'd think he'd be good for us in Division 2 though. No need to change. Just a shame we might be going there.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My view too. The quality isn't there for the set up.

I worry we could be in Division 2 before it can get put right in the summer.

Really good set up and decent football under Potter. But not a good enough team.

If anything, he'd be better managing a stronger side than we have. This team is only fit for a dogfight.

But you have to select the right team and make the right adjustments during the game.

I’m not saying he should go, only today was a particularly bad one for him

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
My faith is being tested.

Is this any better than Hughton?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I wonder what our record is since the appointment of Dan Ashworth. He was instrumental in appointing Potter and must oversee recruitment. If we go down I would expect we will need to make some big cuts in wages and he’d be near the top of my list if I was TB. I feel for Potter. No experience at this level at all and looking a bit lost now.

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
I can hand on heart say despite the overall results so far GP is our most exciting manager since Poyet.

It is a results business undoubtedly, and the bed wetters will soon start speaking up. But anyone who has watched all our games this season (full 90 mins, not highlights on Match Of The Day) can surely see the immense revolution Graham is under-seeing here. The football we are playing is superb and unrecognisable from last season. And we finally have a manager who’s tactically flexible and not afraid to throw youngsters in.

I sincerely believe if we had the run of the green we’d be about 7 points better off.

I’m still keeping the faith. Are you?

No, have lost the faith. Pissed off with potterball and believe we need to bring some one in who knows what they are doing. Unfortunately I think the damage is done and we are going down.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Really ?

He sent a team out that created 24 shots with 8 on target and had the opposing team on the back foot pretty much all game

It’s not his fault the players can’t hit a cows arse

No wins this year. The only team in 92 pro clubs. Woeful.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
So why is it potters fault if 24 shots were at the keeper?

This.

Potter has got us playing the (mostly) attractive football we were all crying out for last season. The problem we have is that we lack a clinical finisher. Maupay will come good I’m sure, but we needed to bring in another proven goal scorer in January that was faster than Murray, and we failed.

If we some how manage to survive this season top priority needs to be a striker. Easier said than done of course.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Well we’re not camped around our own box for 90 mins hoping for a set piece

Well yes, but there was one team who did that today and they’re staying up. It’s just as predictable, we just have the ball a bit more.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Potter can stay but Ashworth and the recruitment team need clearing out. We have the wrong players for this style of football. Again.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Something is wrong somewhere I like Potter but the amount of points dropped recently is a concern especially against the bottom 6, I still think with a younger Murray we could be half way up the table we really needed a new striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here