Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cotterill: "We woz robbed"

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Feel a little sorry for Brizzle. Freeman was the best player on the pitch, what an engine he's got on him. Credit to us for beating them I say, they're not a bad side at all.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Typical cotterill team , time wasting after 10 mins , we had so many chances easily could of got 4or 5 tonight

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
They deserved better to be fair. Played their part in a really good game of football. Their striker was the best I've seen this season

?????????

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Freeman/ Kodjia looked decent to me.

The rest: nope. Even Bennett.

They are the Stoke City of the Championship.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
The only player with anything for them was Freeman reminded me a lot of CMS

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
23 teams to come here, Bristol City performance will be in the top 7 or 8. They were giving it a go at 1-1 and can consider themselves unlucky IMO.

Draw or home win were equally fair results. Luckily for us, it was the latter.

Perhaps if they had given it 'a go' in-between times they might have done a tad better..got what they deserved imho...but i'd agree they looked a good side going forward ...they just paid the price for sitting back for the majority of the game

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I think their No 15 Freeman would be a great addition to the Albion squad

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Time wasting from 16 minutes, Cotterill is a classless wurzel.
this, they had no quality and no class, we fell apart because they played s*** cheating football, boring offside,stud up tackle, shirt pulling, time wasting, tinpot club!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
They deserved better to be fair. Played their part in a really good game of football. Their striker was the best I've seen this season

Yep he brought back memories of a young Zamora with that arm bandage.

Obviously I don't wish Bobby any harm but it would be nice if he could wear an arm bandage again for a few games, just for old times sake....... like Foster's headband.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Kodjia is exactly the sort of player we need!

Cost them £2million scored 6 in 10 and it's not like they are doing well.

best striker at the Amex this season.

Actually lets face it the team that had Bobby would have always won that game.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Agreed, I thought they had Luka Modric on loan he was that good

Don't agree, one trick pony. He may have run around a lot, but so did Geoff Thomas or Calton Palmer!

The French striker was their only dangerous player, and I agree with many on here, in that he was the best striker at the Amex so far this season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Feel a little sorry for Brizzle. Freeman was the best player on the pitch, what an engine he's got on him. Credit to us for beating them I say, they're not a bad side at all.
Feel sorry for them? Feck 'em. Shocking time wasting, cheating and gamesmanship at every opportunity. Cotteril should be looking at his 'tactics' instead of his bullshit claim that they should have won 5-2. Hope he takes them straight back down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here