Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cotterill: "We woz robbed"

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You can't even tell from the highlights if their penalty shout was legit or not, the ref seemed in absolutely no doubt that it was a dive and he certainly had a better view than the Sky reporters and Cuntterill.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
First half we should of been a couple of goals up, but they were the better team second half and deserved a draw

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
15 Freeman looked class and it was a stone wall penalty

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
They didn't look like a bottom of the table club. Kodija (sp?) was the best striker I've seen so far this season and their long-haired number 15 looked a useful player. I wouldn't have moaned if we'd drawn. They were far better than Cardiff, who did draw

Yeah their number 15 was all over the pitch and never stopped running. Seemed to be involved in everything they did of worth.

Wonder if he's interested in a move come January?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
They deserved better to be fair. Played their part in a really good game of football. Their striker was the best I've seen this season

Last two sentences are fine, but disagree with the first. We didn't deserve to go in a goal down at half time, and improved in the second. That said, it was an open game, and that Stockdale save was the turning point in the game. Kodija was absolutely brilliant. If he plays like that regularly, he'll be scoring in the PL soon enough.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I was waiting for him to point to the spot from my position in the WSU.

That said, I very much enjoyed it not being given, simply to piss off Wilbraham even more, the useless, conniving waste of space.

Lovely stuff.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
''He's right, saw the replay several times and definitely was not a dive, he was caught''

''I recorded it on Sky and on playing it back a few times, I think it was a 'going over' as opposed to a trip. Not sure a booking was deserved but not a pen IMHO''

Says it all....man in black (how bizarre was he?) said no and thats all that mattered.

City got what they deserved on balance ....one does wonder if they had not been so negative after they scored they might actually have won!...amusing to see some of the City players complaining that we were time wasting in the last couple of minutes

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
More and more disliking cotterill. Awful league 1 and desperate tactics from a team destined for the bottom of the pile Come May.

Refs penalty decision was spot on...player went down before being tackled and deserves the yellow he was given. About the only thing he got right

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
15 Freeman has enormous skill, but was hopelessly over-elaborate, and is too slow. Don't want him in our squad. He was also booked twice which, in my book, means he should have had an early bath.

Yes, something reminded me of CMS, and it wasn't just the hair

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here