Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephens to Burnley (deal now confirmed)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Do Propper and Gross have a first team future with the club?

Pace and mobility about the pitch seem to be requisites of GP’s emerging midfield.

This is a good point, so if we're selling Dale, does that mean Davy's oft-tipped move to Ajax would get blocked?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Lallana might come in Biss too mind after Aaron did so well today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Maybe he’s going to get some European football experience.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Great player for us, he deserves to play regular football though. We also need to make space for Molumby so this suits all really.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I offered to drive him up there myself, and he (unbelievably) took me up on it... it’s a bit awkward this. We’ve stopped at Stafford services for a brew. Not sure what to say really. I’m not sure if he’s going to offer to pay for the fuel, the strange thing is he’s wearing the same knitwear that Jonny Dixon wore when he joined us ... I’m drinking a peppermint tea FYI.

It’s a bit chilly, or is that just guilt?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
There was an article in The Athletic in which Potter enthused at length about Davy Pröpper.

Which doesn't make him immune from being sold if the deal is good, but he certainly has a future here.

I expected Groß to go this summer, but Mooy went instead.

I too half expected Gross to leave...and we don't miss Moey, he's never mentioned now...how things change 🙂

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Friend just text me the same thing saying it could be with Ashley Barnes coming back? Surely not..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Stevens is a better squad player than many give him credit for. This will be Burnley’s gain if it comes off for him.

Agreed but i dont think the move would be on the cards if we could not replace him with an upgraded youngster/prospect.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Friend just text me the same thing saying it could be with Ashley Barnes coming back? Surely not..

Now that one is going under 'Utter Tosh'

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Ah, as with most of these exclusives, everyone found out after the press article came out :lol:

Sad to see him go assuming it’s true - he showed on Thurs what a great player he still is. I was told he’s made 99 PL apps for us just now too.

Thursday he played against Pompey that’s his level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here