Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephens to Burnley (deal now confirmed)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How do you know it’s with a heavy heart - have you heard from him directly or someone you know type thing?

It's been circulating most of the day. I think it may have been started by a media source.

Early on someone asked for a price from Sky and they wouldn't offer.

I'd like to file it under 'tosh' but if it is just a rumour it's a pretty good one.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Burnley 3-1 down at Leicester after 60 mins.

Could be on the end of a right hammering tonight.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sean Dyche loves Dale Stephens and they have a very small squad and injury problems. Would make sense.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I would just add there are medicals to come possibly.

Yes. It's been in Twitter for a few hours and the Sunday Mirror were on it earlier.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It's been circulating most of the day. I think it may have been started by a media source.

I'd like to file it under 'tosh' but if it is just a rumour it's a pretty good one.

Sunday Mirror

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He’s going there to play not make up the numbers but he’s 31. He is sad to be leaving but knows how it works.

So have you spoke to him or someone you know has passed this on? Not doubting it’s true as it would be a random one to make up, but interested to know if his feelings you mention are correct etc, as it would be a nice sentiment...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Another of that promotion team on the way :cry:

It's a good move for him as he wasn't going to get the game time he probably would have wanted here, as we have better / younger players who play where he does. Good luck Dale.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Oh I thought it was a [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] exclusive! Saying that I can’t find anything online about it from a media source:

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Brighton/Midfielders/Dale+Stephens

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Posted this in the match thread before teams were announced today. It's 100% true.

You did indeed - so it’s a JORDAN exclusive then... how do you know it’s true btw?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

May have been me if you're talking about a Request A Bet from Sky on Twitter! They wouldn't play ball, unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here