Stephen Ward deal NOT done (yet?)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know what you have to do to fail a medical? (Big points for any relevant David Brent quotes here)

Has he passed his forklift drivers test? He GIVES the tests!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There may be some truth in this but it's amazing how one tweet from a Wolves fan can spark so many Albion fans suddenly knowing that he's signing (and guessing a timeframe)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There may be some truth in this but it's amazing how one tweet from a Wolves fan can spark so many Albion fans suddenly knowing that he's signing (and guessing a timeframe)

The initial posting might be speculation but there's other sources more than just random Twitter ITK accounts out there indicating that this might be close...
eg:
"Ward is likely to be left behind [from Wolves pre-season trip to Ireland] as he looks to settle his future and Brighton looking like his destination"
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...-to-make-last-minute-decision-on-kevin-doyle/

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The initial posting might be speculation but there's other sources more than just random Twitter ITK accounts out there indicating that this might be close...
eg:
"Ward is likely to be left behind [from Wolves pre-season trip to Ireland] as he looks to settle his future and Brighton looking like his destination"
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...-to-make-last-minute-decision-on-kevin-doyle/

Thanks for link - hadn't seen that.

I guess it's highly likely Ward will sign for us as he's clearly leaving Wolves & obviously we had him last season. Think some people like to guess the obvious though & it spirals all over internet!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fernando Siufrian ‏@Transfer_frenzy 15h
Stephen Ward has had a medical for #bhafc, terms not fully agreed as yet but expect to be done very soon.

That account is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever seen on Twitter, which really is saying something. He claims to be an "ex agent", when I'd put money on him being in fact a 23 year old spotty loser who works in Morrison's (no offence to Morrison's staff) and scours the internet for hours a day so he can pretend to be in the know.

He makes BG's favourite site look credible by comparison. I can't believe he's actually got any followers- except he's desperate to gain them, which makes him look even less credible still.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
That account is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever seen on Twitter, which really is saying something. He claims to be an "ex agent", when I'd put money on him being in fact a 23 year old spotty loser who works in Morrison's (no offence to Morrison's staff) and scours the internet for hours a day so he can pretend to be in the know.

He makes BG's favourite site look credible by comparison. I can't believe he's actually got any followers- except he's desperate to gain them, which makes him look even less credible still.

Yes, i found it by searching Wards name. I love he said 'my mate told me' on one tweet.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

that could be a few on here as well to be fair

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I do so much enjoy checking out NSC. It saves me watching the box all day and has everything the general media offers ...and more.
The background comedy and pizz taking, both the regal and chav comments. And now to cap it all we have also manoeuvred into the exciting world of espionage.... I simply love it. I have visions of the Ward family peering through the curtains at the chap in a trilby loiterering under the lampost in the twighlight while puffing on a Peter Stuyvesant ! :cool:

Wasn't that one 'You're never alone with a Strand?'

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

You're right, I think I know who you mean, he's the Store Manager isn't he ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
there is a mighty big ECHO in here

The Echo is the Southampton paper. You want the Argus. And the Echo is not very big.... about the same size as the Argus.

PS - and in my estimation, the Echo is a far worse paper than the Argus.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Stephen ward medical completed. Rival offers can still come in at the very last minute and scupper the deal and final details need to be signed off but looking very likely within next 24 hrs to be announced as a deal done.

7 hours gone, 17 hours to be right or wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports