Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Ward deal NOT done (yet?)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1stopAlbionshop
‏@1stopAlbionshop
We now expect Ward signing before season starts. The left back won't be match-fit for Wednesday, having played only 1 game pre-season #bhafc

Bob Taylor &#8207 [MENTION=11930]bob[/MENTION]Taylor19 Aug 2
@1stopAlbionshop [MENTION=15838]jas[/MENTION]sywright He played in the pre season friendly games at Telford and Oxford #bhafc

1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop Aug 2
[MENTION=11930]bob[/MENTION]Taylor19 [MENTION=15838]jas[/MENTION]sywright Two games then,

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Trouble is anyone can set up a Twitter account and claim to have information.

I might set up SeagullIntheknow and just quote NSC rumours......... Oh sorry that's been done by the Argus :wink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seemed to know about the Stockdale move fairly early ???

Lol sorry mate they weren't. I know who that account is & id say guesswork all the way... Of course that's not to say Ward won't sign as the argus seem to think he will soon...

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
All that 1stopalbion account posts is what's in papers a few days earlier and tries to guess what may be happening

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All that 1stopalbion account posts is what's in papers a few days earlier and tries to guess what may be happening

Correct - something any of us could do if we could be bothered. Yet still kids go tweeting him like he's in the know! Take that kostic thing he tweeted he didn't know anything about it then within half hr is replying to kids saying it's just a rumour etc (guess) - Bozza has tweeted there could be something in it - I know who I believe...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am told that not only did Stephen Ward play for Wolves U21s last night, but he played up front on the left side of a 4-3-3 formation.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Kenny Jackett was suggesting that we hadn't been in touch. There are a lot of inconsistencies here. Still, I'm wishfully thinking that he will sign before the end of the week.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kenny Jackett was suggesting that we hadn't been in touch. There are a lot of inconsistencies here. Still, I'm wishfully thinking that he will sign before the end of the week.

Kenny Jackett maybe in a similar position to Stuart Pearce at Forest when it comes down to the negotiations being done in the boardroom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here