Stephen Ward deal NOT done (yet?)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I do so much enjoy checking out NSC. It saves me watching the box all day and has everything the general media offers ...and more.
The background comedy and pizz taking, both the regal and chav comments. And now to cap it all we have also manoeuvred into the exciting world of espionage.... I simply love it. I have visions of the Ward family peering through the curtains at the chap in a trilby loiterering under the lampost in the twighlight while puffing on a Peter Stuyvesant ! :cool:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, it's done for insurance purposes. For reference see LuaLua having (and failing) a medical when we signed him from Newcastle despite having been on loan at us before.

Anyone know what you have to do to fail a medical? (Big points for any relevant David Brent quotes here)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anyone know what you have to do to fail a medical? (Big points for any relevant David Brent quotes here)

Have one at any other club than Albion.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Stephen ward medical completed. Rival offers can still come in at the very last minute and scupper the deal and final details need to be signed off but looking very likely within next 24 hrs to be announced as a deal done.
Stevie can I just say I LOVE your accent.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
According to the Argus he still at Wolves training ground .the NSC get me all excited and the Argus knocks me back and I pay for the pleasure !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I do so much enjoy checking out NSC. It saves me watching the box all day and has everything the general media offers ...and more.
The background comedy and pizz taking, both the regal and chav comments. And now to cap it all we have also manoeuvred into the exciting world of espionage.... I simply love it. I have visions of the Ward family peering through the curtains at the chap in a trilby loiterering under the lampost in the twighlight while puffing on a NICOLITE! :cool:

Corrected for the 21st Century

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The background comedy and pizz taking, both the regal and chav comments. And now to cap it all we have also manoeuvred into the exciting world of espionage.... I simply love it. I have visions of the Ward family peering through the curtains at the chap in a trilby loiterering under the lampost in the twighlight while puffing on a Peter Stuyvesant ! :cool:

and of coarse you are never alone with a strand :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports