Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Staying on and clapping

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not saying it's exclusive to WSU no, I don't know any other part of the ground.

Got ya. But as u say there always seems to be more Wsu staying behind to clad than other areas. Just something little ive noticed...

Bigdave

Jan 6, 2008
I agree

Those who bugger off early are most likely the boo boys too. Your are fans. So support the team through thick and thin or don't bother coming

This bugs me big time. If you're losing embarrassingly I can understand why fans would leave the stadium early.

And I can see why after a boring draw you might want to get away early.

But I was shocked after Wednesday's [wonderful] game how many 'fans' disappeared at or just before the final whistle.

Dudes, we need to congratulate our our players on a big performance, the feedback to them is more important than your place in the bus queue.

How demoralising must it be for the players, having sweated their bollocks off to grind a victory to see you ****ing off down the tunnel to get your place in the queue?

FFS Stay for a minute and congratulate the players! Stay a minute. Be supporters - be great supporters - c'mon!

WIN! STAY! CLAP! SING! WIN!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Life seems to be so much more rushed in Brighton these days, everyone fighting to get somewhere as fast as they can. London must be even worse.

Precious time.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Getting home is my priority as soon as that final whistle blows at The Amex.. For away games I hang around and applaud - it's just logistics.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Got ya. But as u say there always seems to be more Wsu staying behind to clad than other areas. Just something little ive noticed...

Definitely a big contingent of Albions older and more loyal support is in wsu but still lots just leave and turn back on team at the end including some of our more lauded supporters

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Dudes, Bruno, who had sweated his bollocks off in Wednesday's game turned around and clapped err... around 1000 fans in 8,000 empty seats.

Come on dudes, no excuses, lets clap after the final whistle. Is that too much to ask?

We can be the difference dudes in the way we support the team this season, c'mon!

I get what you mean dude, its not the money that motivates them , like some like make us believe. Its clapping at the end that they care about more than anything.
so come on dudes , stay and clap even if you have to wait over an hour in the freezing cold rain, after watching whats been dished up this season.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
You live local and get up at a sensible time I guess ?

I live 50 miles away. One of the best parts of a great game, win lose or draw is when you acknowledge the players effort and they acknowledge your support, isn't it? Surely it means something to them, feelgood wise, motivational?

Dude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here