Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stalker of Billy Gilmour and others - guilty; avoids prison

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm sure you're correct in a legal sense.
I consider this woman just to be a right right pain in the arse and her behaviour could have diminished then stopped after a period of time. Of course it could've escalated. In my eyes she's just a gold-digging trollope. I'm awaiting the first mentions that she's suffering with her mental health, bless her.

Re your example.
The police completely screwed that up leading to a tragic conclusion.
I believe she had been assaulted by her ex previously.
It does reinforce my point though that Gilmour's stalking is only taken seriously and in the news because he's a Premier League footballer.
Trollope is now my word of the day... thanks!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Yeh loads of my female make jokes like that - its a joke at the end of the day 🤣 and not being too interested I didn’t read the article but yeh it’s still a joke.. The joke wasn’t laughing at someone having been affected by it it was a joke about an attractive women and a not so attractive bloke 🤷🏻‍♂️ Oh well, opinions eh…

I’ve decided not to post my Lampard caretaker jokes now.
Male or female - anyone who makes a joke out of something like stalking … would me no mate of mine!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Make or female - anyone who makes a joke out of something like stalking … would me no mate of mine!
Bet you’re a barrel of laughs.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
It was a laugh at the state of my own looks as well but read it how you wish Little Mo. I’m sorry Trevor’s made you this way 😞

Seriously though, was just a standard joke - there’s always a subject or deeper message to a joke. Watch some Gervais… Apologies if it was offensive to you. You can be a feminist with a sense of humour though - which is exactly what I am FWiW!

I’m not sure that not finding your jokes funny should be enough to consider me a humourless feminist though 🤣

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm sure you're correct in a legal sense.
I consider this woman just to be a right right pain in the arse and her behaviour could have diminished then stopped after a period of time. Of course it could've escalated. In my eyes she's just a gold-digging trollope. I'm awaiting the first mentions that she's suffering with her mental health, bless her.

Re your example.
The police completely screwed that up leading to a tragic conclusion.
I believe she had been assaulted by her ex previously.
It does reinforce my point though that Gilmour's stalking is only taken seriously and in the news because he's a Premier League footballer.
Three Premier League footballers. She had already accused Gilmour of getting her pregnant, and telling his family, when he hadn’t slept with her. Just one step from crying rape.
. She’d obtained contacts from Chilwell, and contacted family members from him. Gilmour had to delete his friends & family online to stop her contacting them. It was more than just a nuisance.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yeah whatever … taking a personal shot! Go ahead! It’s about decency … something some people are lacking in on here!
Personal shot?? Are you mental?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Three Premier League footballers. She had already accused Gilmour of getting her pregnant, and telling his family, when he hadn’t slept with her. Just one step from crying rape.
. She’d obtained contacts from Chilwell, and contacted family members from him. Gilmour had to delete his friends & family online to stop her contacting them. It was more than just a nuisance.
Exactly … yet the first response from some in here is about the woman concerned being ‘fit’. Personally, her look does absolutely nothing for me … but that wasn’t my first thought on this horrible situation!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m not sure that not finding your jokes funny should be enough to consider me a humourless feminist though 🤣
I’m not even a feminist, but I have worked in admin on cases in court, and read/heard victim statements.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I said I’m a feminist with a sense of humour 😜

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wouldn’t call myself a feminist either tbh.
Really? You don’t agree with equal rights for male and females yet you get offended at a joke you perceived sexist - interesting…!

Ps - look up what feminist is!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m not even a feminist, but I have worked in admin on cases in court, and read/heard victim statements.
Again, look up what feminism is. You are. I am. You just different in the sense of humour stakes you me - that’s all.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
But she didn't cry rape. I'm sure at that point they could see what a nutcase she was and had been avoiding her for a long time.
She'd been contacting Chilwell's family members and Gilmour had to delete his friends and family online....... Oh my Days!! Horrific!
No, sorry, we're never going to agree but that's ok with me.

I came out of a long term relationship and had to endure persistent silent phone calls and other such nonsense.
The worst it got was when my secretary at work came into my office in floods of tears after being called by phone and told by my ex that my infant son had died.
Of course I knew it was complete rubbish but I then spent most of the afternoon ensuring the secretary was going to be OK.
It was just a protracted period of nuisance and I would never have considered taking it to the Police.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Really? You don’t agree with equal rights for male and females yet you get offended at a joke you perceived sexist - interesting…!

Ps - look up what feminist is!

In what way do I not agree with equal rights for males and females?? In fact I very much do agree with equal rights and I don’t think anything I have said suggests otherwise.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In what way do I not agree with equal rights for males and females?? In fact I very much do agree with equal rights and I don’t think anything I have said suggests otherwise.
You said you’re not a feminist. A feminist agrees in equal rights for males and females.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here