Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stalker of Billy Gilmour and others - guilty; avoids prison

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Incorrect. A feminist wants priority for women.
Quite … to say feminism is just about equality, is very simplistic. I read an article the other day, which included this …

Why do so many hate the term feminism and the feminist movement?

I believe there are five critical reasons behind this:

1. Feminism has been associated with strong, forceful and angry women, and our society continues to punishes forceful women. (So much recent data and research has proved this.)

2. Many people fear that feminism will mean that men will eventually lose out – of power, influence, impact, authority, and control, and economic opportunities.

3. Many people believe that feminists want to control the world and put men down.

4. Many people fear that feminism will overturn time-honored traditions, religious beliefs and established gender roles, and that feels scary and wrong.

5. Many people fear that feminism will bring about negative shifts in relationships, marriage, society, culture, power and authority dynamics, and in business, job and economic opportunities if and when women are on an equal footing with men.

Full article here … https://www.forbes.com/sites/kathyc...o-many-women-and-men-hate-it/?sh=7c37c7847e8e

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
But she didn't cry rape. I'm sure at that point they could see what a nutcase she was and had been avoiding her for a long time.
She'd been contacting Chilwell's family members and Gilmour had to delete his friends and family online....... Oh my Days!! Horrific!
No, sorry, we're never going to agree but that's ok with me.

I came out of a long term relationship and had to endure persistent silent phone calls and other such nonsense.
The worst it got was when my secretary at work came into my office in floods of tears after being called by phone and told by my ex that my infant son had died.
Of course I knew it was complete rubbish but I then spent most of the afternoon ensuring the secretary was going to be OK.
It was just a protracted period of nuisance and I would never have considered taking it to the Police.

This is terrible behaviour from your ex, I wish you had considered taking it to the police because you shouldn’t have to put up with this. It’s harassment at least.

I think that highlights another issue with stuff like this though. Men find it hard enough to go to the police about crimes committed against them by women, crimes such as this, rape, sexual assault, harassment etc. It’s hard enough for them to be believed, and this kind of “Oh well he should be so lucky” response makes it harder for them. Men need to believe other Men when it comes to this stuff, and support them.

I hope that you are doing better now and the scary ex is long gone.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This is terrible behaviour from your ex, I wish you had considered taking it to the police because you shouldn’t have to put up with this. It’s harassment at least.

I think that highlights another issue with stuff like this though. Men find it hard enough to go to the police about crimes committed against them by women, crimes such as this, rape, sexual assault, harassment etc. It’s hard enough for them to be believed, and this kind of “Oh well he should be so lucky” response makes it harder for them. Men need to believe other Men when it comes to this stuff, and support them.

I hope that you are doing better now and the scary ex is long gone.
I agree to a point but everyone has issues and most “men “ / humans just deal with it and sort it .

Not every set back or issue is a cause for a meltdown and a look at me cry for help etc .

Bad things happen , bad things get resolved . Just like they have in the history of time

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The lips, really winds me up, she did not need to do that.....
& what is that anyway, a photo of her taking a photo, fake, fake, fake....

would not touch anyone like that with a 20ft barge pole.
I don’t get the “love island” synthetic look so many women go for these days. Orla being a good example.
But I am quite elderly and my tastes are based on early 90s copies of Mayfair and when fake tits were banned on page three.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
FFS are there no jokes allowed anymore for the risk of upsetting someone so woke they’ve forgotten what a laugh is 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
Alright mate. Just cos you’ve got your call up no need to give it the biggun. You won’t even play.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Quite … to say feminism is just about equality, is very simplistic. I read an article the other day, which included this …

1. Feminism has been associated with strong, forceful and angry women, and our society continues to punishes forceful women. (So much recent data and research has proved this.)

2. Many people fear that feminism will mean that men will eventually lose out – of power, influence, impact, authority, and control, and economic opportunities.

3. Many people believe that feminists want to control the world and put men down.

4. Many people fear that feminism will overturn time-honored traditions, religious beliefs and established gender roles, and that feels scary and wrong.

5. Many people fear that feminism will bring about negative shifts in relationships, marriage, society, culture, power and authority dynamics, and in business, job and economic opportunities if and when women are on an equal footing with men.

Full article ehere … https://www.forbes.com/sites/kathyc...o-many-women-and-men-hate-it/?sh=7c37c7847e8e
Many people are stupid

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting thread.

someone on here said I was a millionaire because I own two properties although I do not have a million in the bank only on paper.

NOw I do have a few quid and I have said to my missus I do wonder if a fatish bloke like myself with a few teeth missing could pull a woman like the one above mentioned and the answer is yes from both of us. Now I’m not saying all woman are like this but I think over 50% would be.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am pretty sure she was the woman who twice called me a c*nt after the Chelsea game by the North Stand. When I saw the pictures of her I instantly thought 'wow' and it wasn't because of her looks.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm sure you're correct in a legal sense.
I consider this woman just to be a right right pain in the arse and her behaviour could have diminished then stopped after a period of time. Of course it could've escalated. In my eyes she's just a gold-digging trollope. I'm awaiting the first mentions that she's suffering with her mental health, bless her.

Re your example.
The police completely screwed that up leading to a tragic conclusion.
I believe she had been assaulted by her ex previously.
It does reinforce my point though that Gilmour's stalking is only taken seriously and in the news because he's a Premier League footballer.
She might be autistic, leave her alone.

Where's my tin hat?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A TikToker has been given a 12-month prison sentence suspended for 18 months for stalking two Premier League footballers and harassing a third.

Orla Sloan, 21, previously admitted stalking Chelsea and England star Mason Mount for more than four months.

She also pleaded guilty to causing "serious alarm or distress" to Brighton and Scotland midfielder Billy Gilmour after stalking him for over a month.

And she admitted another charge of harassing Chelsea and England left-back Ben Chilwell.

Sloan was also handed a 30-day rehabilitation order, 200 hours of unpaid work and ordered to pay Mount and Chilwell £300 each while she was also ordered to pay Gilmour £500.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Her online harassment of Chilwell led him, too, to wonder if it would spiral into a face-to-face encounter. Gilmour, on the receiving end of her most obnoxious online behaviour, was left taking pills to sleep at night and cutting contact with female relatives and friends to protect them.

His performance on the pitch fell victim to his nerves and his club ramped up security for him.

https://12ft.io/ may be your friend.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Full article here … https://www.forbes.com/sites/kathyc...o-many-women-and-men-hate-it/?sh=7c37c7847e8e
You probably should replace the “Many People“ with “Many Men”

What happened to Billy should mean the women who did this should receive the same punishment as if a man did this to a woman.

As a woman I don’t need to label myself. I believe that men and women should both be treated with respect if they deserve it. The issue is the rules of the world have been created by men for the benefit of men. The reason so many are scared of feminism is they think if women get equally some how the world would be a worse place for them. It‘s not how I see it, if men and women are equal then you share the burdens and good times. Work as a team to make both your lives better. Sounds awful doesn’t it.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I always wanted a Stalker coz Angnetha from ABBA had one but was

1. Never famous enough
2. Never rich enough
3. Never good looking enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here