Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs vs. Palace

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Did Quinn really just say that Palace have been "top class" so far?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
spurs are great at getting it forward quickly,they then arrive at the Palace box and become clueless.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
and they've got a drummer. Ah, bless.

I am SO glad we don't have that shite at The Amex. I would have to change seats until I found the frigging thing-then I'd put my size elevens through it

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
They're very good at stifling, are palace. Hopeless when required to take the initiative though.
Goal coming for Spurs.

Sidenote: How one-dimensional are Spurs without Bale?! So predictable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can sum Palace up on three words - huff and puff. Their play is much too slow for the Premier League.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Despite wanting Palace to lose 10 - 0 , I can't bring myself to even attempt watching them. They won't feck it up anyway. They're too jammy and'll probably win by a flukey 91st minute goal

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I love the praises of "endeavor", "enthusiasm" and "spirit" listening to this you would expect it was a FA cup game between United and Forrest Green Rovers..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Love the Commentators condescending Palace supporters have got to learn to be patient at this level, rather than just lumping it in the middle.......

They were last season and remain, a 'direct' team with little in the way of passing.

Quite well set-up defensively though.....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Spurs are playing like a team who know they can win the game whenever they want to, and they aren't too bothered.

That is the difference between them and Man Utd/ City or Chelsea - the game would be won by now. Spurs are still a little bit short when it comes to mentality.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Because of the amount of times he is going to be pictured picking the ball out of his net this season,,,no company likes to be associated with shite.
Maybe they've put the sponsor on the back for this reason? :)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Great comment on the BBC website: Palace look like a plucky League 1 side enjoying a day out in the FA Cup. Only a matter of time before Spurs take the lead.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Penalty to Spurs, Soldado takes it and scores.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nice defending, Dean.
Gonna have to come out and play now, Palace. Should leave plenty of chances to rip them apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here