Spurs vs. Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Niall Quinn making Andy Townsend sound like Gary Neville.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They haven't done too badly. Spurs are a very quick side and they have contained them well. I don't think this is over, not by a long chalk.

Palace have worked their arses off to stay in it but its been INCREDIBLY one sided. Has looked like an FA Cup game between 2 sides at least 2 divs apart.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Palace have worked their arses off to stay in it but its been INCREDIBLY one sided. Has looked like an FA Cup game between 2 sides at least 2 divs apart.

Not being funny but for the last 10-15mins its been all Palace, I want them to lose 6-0 as much as anyone, but they pressuring like mad, I can see them scoring.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Not being funny but for the last 10-15mins its been all Palace, I want them to lose 6-0 as much as anyone, but they pressuring like mad, I can see them scoring.

:D oh do behave! If spurs stopped treating this like a training match runaround Palace would be several goals down by now, god help them when they meet a hungrier in form team who really go for it, they will get steam rollered.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is that Palace physio ok? What's gone wrong with his face?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Lots of possession for sure, but no real chances yet apart from a couple of long shots.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Daum, pleeeeeeeeease hold on Spurs, this is tense, I feel like Tottenham fan. I think Palace will do well this year if they dont run out of steam towards the end of the season. Saying that most teams freshly promoted do well for first couple weeks of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports