Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs vs. Palace

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I stopped a guy in the street and said, "Can you help me? I'm looking for a rubbish tip."

He said, "Palace to stay in the Premiership."

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
All pisstaking aside, Palace simply don't seem to have the belief they can get anything out of this game, they are playing like a team who accept they are already in a relegation struggle.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That goal was coming, Lennon and Walker have been spit- roasting Moxey all game.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not one who likes to claim football is being sanitised, or that they're trying to make it a non-contact sport or whatever, but there have been some really soft free kicks this season. It seems you only need to fall over when someone rests their hand on your shoulder and it's a foul.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I hope spurs aren't assuming they've won the game just because they go a goal.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is Quinn looking for a job at Palace? He is, metaphorically, so far up their backsides he's going top need sluicing down after this game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope we never get to the stage of arrogance where an opening fixture of the top flight is a 'tiny game'.

It's not arrogance to say Palace away is the smallest game of Spurs' league season. Nothing arrogant about that whatsoever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here