Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springsteen Cancels North Carolina Show

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Typical leftist claptrap. Why doesn't he protest about something that really matters? Well done North Carolina. Hopefully the state also has a ban on gay couples adopting children and on gay couples getting married.

Amen brother.And let's get the blacks/coloureds back in the cottonfields whilst we are about it and get the good old USA back to how it was before all these Commies infiltrated this great country of ours.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good on him, nice to see people standing up for what they believe in.

Sticking to principles is a rare thing these days

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Amen brother.And let's get the blacks/coloureds back in the cottonfields whilst we are about it and get the good old USA back to how it was before all these Commies infiltrated this great country of ours.

I am going to polish my pitchfork and burn some witches in memory of the good old days

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A law that says men have to use the gents, and women the ladies, doesn't seem oppressive to me. Certainly quite a trivial bit of legislation to cancel a tour about.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
A law that says men have to use the gents, and women the ladies, doesn't seem oppressive to me. Certainly quite a trivial bit of legislation to cancel a tour about.

Precisely. What exactly is the big problem?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

In your world which loo would a transgender be forced to use?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

brazil22.jpg

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
It's pathetic how the left always take the moral high ground.They are always right and everyone else wrong.

Well done to NC.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
If you're a transgender just go and use the loo you want.Who the hell is going to know.Stop making such a fuss.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't really care, but I don't think it classifies as oppression when everyone still has a toilet that they can use.

It would amuse me greatly to see a woman come into the gents and attempt a stand up piss at the urinals.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you're a transgender just go and use the loo you want.Who the hell is going to know.Stop making such a fuss.

I think that is the point Bruce is making.

Well and the stuff about LGBT losing rights in the workplace.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I don't really care, but I don't think it classifies as oppression when everyone still has a toilet that they can use.

It would amuse me greatly to see a woman come into the gents and attempt a stand up piss at the urinals.

In the same way blacks/whites used to sit on different sections of the bus but still had seats you mean?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's pathetic how the left always take the moral high ground.They are always right and everyone else wrong.

Well done to NC.

Do you have an in-depth knowledge of Bruce Springsteen's political leanings?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
If Brucie likes to be Brenda and he is trying to tell us something then he should just spit it out.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

The fuss was started by North Carolina law makers who have expressly banned transgender people being able to make the very choice you've just suggested they can make. The justification by the North Carolina governor is that there was a risk of a transgender person attacking women and children if using the ladies. That is a remarkable amount of uneducated, bigoted, redneck bu11sh1t. I'd bet my mortgage that he can't find a single instance of this ever happening. Sadly it's this kind of bigotry that Trump is promoting and that many of the southern state racist rednecks believe in. They don't need hats in these states as if they want to warm their brains they just need to sit down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here