Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springsteen Cancels North Carolina Show

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
you would say that but you didn't answer the question ?
regards
DR
To quote the Boss himself:

Some things are more important than a rock show and this fight against prejudice and bigotry — which is happening as I write — is one of them. It is the strongest means I have for raising my voice in opposition to those who continue to push us backwards instead of forwards.

Jan 30, 2008
To quote the Boss himself:

DO YOU THINK ALL HIS FANS ALL HAVE THE SAME SENTIMENT, I HAD A TRANS GENDER ISSUE WITH A CUSTOMER THE OTHER YEAR offered to drop his trousers because i called him sir LOOKED LIKE A BLOKE dressed like a bloke just missing the biggest chip on his shoulder :tosser:
regards
DR

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
DO YOU THINK ALL HIS FANS ALL HAVE THE SAME SENTIMENT, I HAD A TRANS GENDER ISSUE WITH A CUSTOMER THE OTHER YEAR offered to drop his trousers because i called him sir LOOKED LIKE A BLOKE dressed like a bloke just missing the biggest chip on his shoulder :tosser:
regards
DR
He's speaking for himself, can't see anywhere he's claimed to represent the views of his entire fanbase.

Good to see him standing up for his principles, and if it annoys anachronisms like you then so much the better.

Jan 30, 2008
He's speaking for himself, can't see anywhere he's claimed to represent the views of his entire fanbase.

Good to see him standing up for his principles, and if it annoys anachronisms like you then so much the better.

it doesn't annoy me as i'm not a springsteen fan, i'm just saying some of his fans might be
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here