the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Leonardo,leonardo ,leo, leonardo. To the tune of alejandro by lady gaga

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You mean the league with Falcao, Ronaldo, Messi, Llorente and Higuain yeah just like the SPL with with ummmm.

Don't forget Fabregas, iniesta, xavi, pique, alba, arbeloa, xavi alonso and a few of those other absolutely SHITE players that have only won the last TWO euros AND the (tinpot) World Cup

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
La Liga is equivalent to the SPL in my eyes therefore that stat reinforces the fact he is SHIT.

Fair enough, I can't argue with that. That Llorente would be shit for us too.

Got me. Fair play.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
La Liga is equivalent to the SPL in my eyes therefore that stat reinforces the fact he is SHIT.

Bollocks! The SPL is a brilliant League that has produced Glasgow Celtic, a team that whipped Barcelona. Even Rangers, a side that boasts goal poacher Fran Sandaza can only ply their trade as a third division side, such is the strength of the national game.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bollocks! The SPL is a brilliant League that has produce Glasgow Celtic, a team that whipped Barcelona. Even Rangers, a side that boasts goal poacher Fran Sandaza can only ply their trade as a third division side, such is the strength of the national game.
The Scots are excellent at producing football managers also.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bollocks! The SPL is a brilliant League that has produce Glasgow Celtic, a team that whipped Barcelona. Even Rangers, a side that boasts goal poacher Fran Sandaza can only ply their trade as a third division side, such is the strength of the national game.

Does Francisco even get on the bench these days?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This is proberly a load of bollocks but......
BHA Will sign martyn waghorn from leicester
Ashley barnes going to millwall
Will hoskins to barnsley
should all be completed by weekend

31 Dec 2012 16:25:57
Brighton have finalised a loan deal with Genoa to sign Sebastian Ribas, a striker who is currently on loan at French Ligue 2 side Monaco FC. The deal is until the end of season with an option to buy. Brighton had tried to sign Ribas's services pre-season although they were priced out on wages at the time. Monaco manager Claudio Ranieri, has yet to include Ribas in any of his starting line ups this season, due to disciplinary and fitness reasons, which has prompted Genoa to cut short his current loan deal, with Brighton the benefactors.

Brighton and Hove Albion Rumours

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Dont know if any of this is true. I have seen him play on several occasions for Almeria. Got to say he does look the real deal, good in the air, mobile and good feet.

Could do a job:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports