Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Restaurant

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I went for lunch at Casa Don Carlos once, was not overly impressed. Andalucia in Worthing/Ferring might superior.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BC6J-UvCUAENOXH.jpg:large

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like Bruno has been giving away freebies from his clothing label

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I heard a lot of good things about Casa Don Carlos. Gave it a try on a Monday night and it was great - proper good traditional food.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

The waiter in the pic is a season ticket holder in the East Stand, so he told me!

Having been to all the Spanish restaurants mentioned above, Casa Don Carlos is by far the best IMHO... hence you often have to book a couple of weeks in advance to get a table. The service is fantastic.

All, and I mean ALL of the stuff in the place on Church Road is microwaved, and they do it right in front of you.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Latino's Church Road Hove and Casa Don Carlos are the standout Spanish restaurants in Brighton & Hove. Quite hard to split them in terms of quality I would just edge towards Latino's personally.

Latino's was Italian husband/Spanish wife run. Unfortunately they divorced & Italian bit has gone so that side of food not as good as previously

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Every dish I ate when I went there was ruined by the incredible amounts of garlic they put in it. Maybe I caught them on a bad night but friends who have gone since have said the same.

And there was no soccer-players in there.

Olives, manchego, sopa marisco, Serrano ham, chorizo, albondigas, higaditos, bread, house rioja & cheesecake with hazelnut liqueur is a good spread in there that has NO garlic between In any of them. You & your friends cannot read a menu, cannot order & it's probably best for everyone if you ask the staff to order for you in future

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
Every dish I ate when I went there was ruined by the incredible amounts of garlic they put in it. Maybe I caught them on a bad night but friends who have gone since have said the same.

And there was no soccer-players in there.

Garlic? In Spanish food? Crivens, what will those beastly continentals think of next. Makes me mad…coming over here, being good at football, not eating shit food.

BACK OFF BRUSSELS!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Garlic? In Spanish food? Crivens, what will those beastly continentals think of next. Makes me mad…coming over here, being good at football, not eating shit food.

BACK OFF BRUSSELS!

Incredible amounts of garlic was the bit you missed PP. Even us Italians use it in our cooking...... Only not in amounts which kill a dish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here