Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Restaurant

astrand99

Hertford Gull
May 3, 2009
Hertford
So where was it our Spanish players where on Sky Sports Interview having Spanish Food....................

Who knows the best Spanish Restaurant in Brighton - views............assume where our Spanish boys where is good!!!!! (No chains please!!!)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
So where was it our Spanish players where on Sky Sports Interview having Spanish Food....................

Who knows the best Spanish Restaurant in Brighton - views............assume where our Spanish boys where is good!!!!! (No chains please!!!)
It was opposite the Font & Firkin in the lanes
Casa don Carlos , I bet that shirt they all signed is now hanging on the wall of the restaurant

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Latino's Church Road Hove and Casa Don Carlos are the standout Spanish restaurants in Brighton & Hove. Quite hard to split them in terms of quality I would just edge towards Latino's personally.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Cannot speak highly enough of Ole Ole. Not far from Casa Don.Carlos.
Thurs Friday and Saturday night they have flamenco dancing.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Anyone got a link to the feature on Sky Sports? Would love to see it.

The whole broadcast was really all about the Albion hardly ever focused on Hull so glad I sky plus'd it watched the whole programme & game again today sky really seem very fond of us and visiting the Amex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cannot speak highly enough of Ole Ole. Not far from Casa Don.Carlos.
Thurs Friday and Saturday night they have flamenco dancing.

Thats the Spanish equivalent of finding an " English bar " abroad and finding it has a chewed up old dart board and a battered bar billiards table. I'm sure Bruno, Lopez et al will be giving this a wide berth.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Thats the Spanish equivalent of finding an " English bar " abroad and finding it has a chewed up old dart board and a battered bar billiards table. I'm sure Bruno, Lopez et al will be giving this a wide berth.

Have you been there ?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Years and years ago Latino in Hove was really good, but I haven't been for a decade. Basques were running it back then.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've only been to Casa Don Carlos once but it was brilliant

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Every dish I ate when I went there was ruined by the incredible amounts of garlic they put in it. Maybe I caught them on a bad night but friends who have gone since have said the same.

And there was no soccer-players in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here