Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If it's over its a sad sad day, hopefully as Spanish Dave has professed his love for us all in this letter to the Argus I can only hope that there may be some way back.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm still clinging on to the hope that there will be some Calderon-esque reversal and that this is just mind games.

Plleeeeeaaaassseee

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

According to LinkedIn

Current

Head of Football Operations at Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club

Past

Scouting & Recruitment Department Manager at Southampton Football Club

Elite Scout (South East England and Europe) at Manchester City Football Club

Talent Identification and Recruitment Manager at Fulham FC

Senior Football Coach at ASPIRE - Academy for Sports Excellence
Assistant Academy Manager at Fulham FC

Interesting. Thanks.

His CV certainly looks promising.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A sorry day when once has to read the Dear Juan scrawled purposefully but with emotion in a note on the inside of your diary. I have very warm memories of Spanish Dave beyond the magical freekick moment. All his hard work and determination to play a team game had me admire him and i'm rather sad to see the back of him. I appreciate thoroughly his heartfelt farewell though and have faith in that he enjoyed his experience with us.
I hope we get people in soon as the market is active and we don't want to be left behind, picking up the dribs and drabs at the end of the transfer window's midnight, no matter how excellent they can sometimes turn out to be. Those purchases should be the extras to the spine already clearly in place and rock solid. A side the same rarely greatly excels, and especially when a few of its key assisters have upped and left.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
What's happening with Dean Hammond? I thought he was released yesterday by Southampton, but I don't know whether we're considering getting him back or not. He looked sharper than Crofts last season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Naylor tweet. Sensible for once.

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Judgement on the strength of the squad should be reserved until Sept 1, once the transfer window has closed. #bhafc

Brilliant.....that says absolutely nothing!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Naylor tweet. Sensible for once.

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Judgement on the strength of the squad should be reserved until Sept 1, once the transfer window has closed. #bhafc

Hear Hear!!

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
If, as the Argus says, O G did not want him in his squad.....then that is his decision....However, O G will be judged on these decisions - they had better be right !

where does it say OG did NOT want him ?

i only have on-line version which says: " They insist they were given no deadline to sign a deal but believe head coach Oscar Garcia did want him as part of the squad. "

??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here