Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know there's already a thread but I don't care. WHAT a performance. Pirlo-esque.

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
what type of player is he? never seen him play, perhaps give me some examples of the typesof things he done today

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Becoming an extremely important player for us hits the ball so cleanly and one of few players who can consistently put dangerous crosses into the box. Seemed to go up another level playing through the middle today

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He is a master passer. Technically a class above all our players today.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Superb show of passing, pulled all the strings and completely ran the game. My man of match (not to have given it to Ulloa would have been harsh though)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
what type of player is he? never seen him play, perhaps give me some examples of the typesof things he done today

Just so clever - hits a ball very cleanly, always makes himself available, rarely loses possession. Not quick of foot but very quick of mind. Classy player. Sat in front of defence today and ran the game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Spanish messi
The Spanish messssssiiiiiiiiiiiii
That Spanish Dave
The Spanish messsiiiiiii

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
He was everywhere today. His vision is just amazing and the more he's settled in the better he's got.

Exactly the words I was going to use. One minute playing the Bridcutt role at the back, next in the centre of midfield spraying the ball, next being furthest forward running at the keeper, then a 2 minute cameo at right back when Bruno was a bit far forward. Must have done some mileage today

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think if Vicente is destined to ply his trade on the playa del scorchio, Spanish Dave can fill his boots avec aplomb

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Everything went through him. The nearest I've seen to Bridders on today's performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here