Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick's LAST remaining retail premises of interest has gone !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why I haven't advertised it or showing it. It is advertised on a board opposite the Renault garage at Wivlesfield.

You have a copy, therefore you are a criminal in possession of stolen goods, it is as simple as that.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why I haven't advertised it or showing it. It is advertised on a board opposite the Renault garage at Wivlesfield.

They have a dispensation whereby they are allowed to show it to the public and I guess it is not free so part of the takings will go to the makers of the film.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh s..t better get rid then and wipe the dvd clean. No sooner said than done on my pc while I am on the laptop. So not a criminal now as I am not in possession of anything illegal..

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh s..t better get rid then and wipe the dvd clean. No sooner said than done on my pc while I am on the laptop. So not a criminal now as I am not in possession of anything illegal..

Chill, f*** all will happen but as the law see's it you are a criminal in possession of stolen goods at the moment. That is a fact. I doubt you will appear on crimewatch, so relax.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
No we have Ladbrokes, a fish and chip shop, a carpet shop, a kebab shop, hyman hill, a launderette, a computer shop, vacant, a news agent, a charity shop, a post office, a pet shop, a fruit and veg shop, bubbles for assorted tat, A newsagents, Adur estates, smiths, forfars, a cheap shop for everyday items, the chinese shop, co op, a travel agent, a chemist and an electical shop. The only one of these of any interest was the dvd shop and of course Ladbrokes.

You haven't mentioned the Angling shop

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I dont watch films but my brother in law has hundreds and like most either downloads them or buys copies at work. He copied Les Miserables for me off of his, I will probably watch it someday in the future. So a rental company going out of business is not a major concern for me and probably not many other people
Surely it is legal for personal use and not public showing.
WTF? How can you not know that copying films to give to friends/family is illegal? :facepalm: It makes it pretty clear at the beginning of every film.

Please tell me you haven't got any copies of music that you haven't bought.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
No we have Ladbrokes, a fish and chip shop, a carpet shop, a kebab shop, hyman hill, a launderette, a computer shop, vacant, a news agent, a charity shop, a post office, a pet shop, a fruit and veg shop, bubbles for assorted tat, A newsagents, Adur estates, smiths, forfars, a cheap shop for everyday items, the chinese shop, co op, a travel agent, a chemist and an electical shop. The only one of these of any interest was the dvd shop and of course Ladbrokes.

The butchers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
WTF? How can you not know that copying films to give to friends/family is illegal? :facepalm: It makes it pretty clear at the beginning of every film.

Please tell me you haven't got any copies of music that you haven't bought.

As I said I never watch films and they just gather dust in the cabinet in case I want to watch one. which hasnt happened yet. The last film I watched was Grease

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As I said I never watch films and they just gather dust in the cabinet in case I want to watch one. which hasnt happened yet. The last film I watched was Grease
And music?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

If you left Southwick I'm pretty sure that would end Ladroke's interest in Southwick too

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
To name a few of many...butchers are ace, great produce, big Albion fans and Glastonwick supporters, chippie does the best chips for miles, ex Woolworths turned Chinese supermarket endless source of interesting new culinary experiences (draw the line at the pigs' uteri though) newsagents next to Dodgy Norms barbers (successor to Mr. Farrow who ran it for years ) run by very friendly Syrian dissident, Rob Squires the tackle shop owner may be a bit grumpy but his range of fishing stuff is second to none and he regularly has fresh king rag and lug, the kebab cafe's coffee is great (don't have a kebab though, the one I had was worse than Crystal Palace) the Co Op is miles better than Tescos and my wife co-manages the charity shop...support your local micro economy and don't diss the hood Mr Spielberg :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To name a few of many...butchers are ace, great produce, big Albion fans and Glastonwick supporters, chippie does the best chips for miles, ex Woolworths turned Chinese supermarket endless source of interesting new culinary experiences (draw the line at the pigs' uteri though) newsagents next to Dodgy Norms barbers (successor to Mr. Farrow who ran it for years ) run by very friendly Syrian dissident, Rob Squires the tackle shop owner may be a bit grumpy but his range of fishing stuff is second to none and he regularly has fresh king rag and lug, the kebab cafe's coffee is great (don't have a kebab though, the one I had was worse than Crystal Palace) the Co Op is miles better than Tescos and my wife co-manages the charity shop...support your local micro economy and don't diss the hood Mr Spielberg :)

The hood is horseshit now. What about the pubs ? A shocking wasteland now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here