Southend United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
these games really don't mean much do they... Expect a reserve ish team in the next round....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
LoL! My maths is fine thank you... I don't just consider quantity of players, I also take into account their quality when assessing the level of cover...

BTW, we've won! :)

Right, obviously the point you make is correct. You want to bring in quality.

I was MERELY making a throw away joke in relation to your comment which didn't make complete sense on a mathematical front. Clearly the joke didn't quite work with you but that's fine. Some others got it.

I think that's twice in 2 weeks now that I've made a joke which others have got but you've taken literally or as an insult so in future I'll check who it is I'm quoting to save the hassle of us entering discussions when we are clearly on different psychological wavelengths.

Some people just aren't made to chat or converse with one another. I think we may be an example of that :lolol:

Anyway lovely result tonight and that £5k prizemoney will be much appreciated in the club funds. Well done kaz, again.

Edit - I see I got a thumbs down from B.W for this. The irony :lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Right, obviously the point you make is correct. You want to bring in quality.

I was MERELY making a throw away joke in relation to your comment which didn't make complete sense on a mathematical front. Clearly the joke didn't quite work with you but that's fine. Some others got it.

I think that's twice in 2 weeks now that I've made a joke which others have got but you've taken literally or as an insult so in future I'll check who it is I'm quoting to save the hassle of us entering discussions when we are clearly on different psychological wavelengths.

Some people just aren't made to chat or converse with one another. I think we may be an example of that :lolol:

Anyway lovely result tonight and that £5k prizemoney will be much appreciated in the club funds. Well done kaz, again.

Fair enough. I was going to ask who you would like in next round but, hey, at least we've banked the prize-money...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Tough question; who's going to start in goal at Fulham?

Lonergan?

Capture.JPG

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I haven't really followed the game.

I'm guessing the summary amounts to: dire game where we were second best but nicked it undeservedly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports