Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Morning all !

Come on you floppy collared blues , today has to be the day we XG the living daylights out of Southampton, and actually equal the XG in actual real live goals ! .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
1-0 to the good guys.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm looking on the big positive, 1200 o'clock kickoff on a Sunday, the train journey from Bexhill to Southampton and back would have been a complete knightmare. I dread to think how much would have been in a rail replacement bus

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I feel it is time for a Bloom speech to the players, something along the lines of Churchill.
Now let's show these ****ers we can hit a barn door from 12 yards. Or from anywhere, please.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Strap yourselves in boys and girls.

Hopefully it’s not going to be another rollercoaster with missed pens, disallowed goals, VAR or 90 minute sucker punches.

Objectively. We are actually pretty good away from home, difficult to beat. I do fancy us to get a point today. But if the likes of Maupay and Tross are still starting, they really owe the manager and us a good performance.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
. 20210314_101506.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
BBC, and a chance to show the whole of the UK how much us Brighton fans suffer.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sadly don't have a good feeling about this one. Saints have most of their players back from injury at the moment. They are lightening fast on the break and their first 11 is better than ours. They rested players against city and are well up for this one.

Would take a point now.

Newcastle is the real must win.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Roll up! Roll up!

Pick your Brighton & Hove Albion "How are we going to cock this one up?" reason from the list below;

1. Lose in the last 15 minutes because of a defensive cock-up after battering the opposition to a 0-0
2. Concede in the first 15 minutes then batter the opposition without scoring
3. Turn up looking like we don't give a shit from minute 1 and get whacked
4. Pick an entirely random team which nobody can quite fathom and then be surprised when they play like total strangers (a.k.a. "The Arsenal method")
5. Other

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Lallana is the only survivor from Gus's first match in charge and that famous 3-1 win, he was in the Southampton side that night. I'm hoping he can work his magic today now he has got his first goal and fire us to a much-needed victory.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I hope [MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] doesn't mind me using his Pic as my new lucky avatar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here