#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm really surprised Murray's not been given a start, especially given how much of a tough time he gave Jaidi in this corresponding fixture last season.

I can understand Battipiedi being given a start though, as even though he's not shown much in an Albion shirt so far, he's much more of a containing midfielder than the likes of Smith or Baz, especially given Gus's comments at the weekend about wanting to be a bit more disciplined again in the way we play.

Aha the light at the end of the tunnel my thoughts exactly no Sparrow or Bridcutt what else could Gus do
you sir are a real thinker about the game

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'm really surprised Murray's not been given a start, especially given how much of a tough time he gave Jaidi in this corresponding fixture last season.

I can understand Battipiedi being given a start though, as even though he's not shown much in an Albion shirt so far, he's much more of a containing midfielder than the likes of Smith or Baz, especially given Gus's comments at the weekend about wanting to be a bit more disciplined again in the way we play.

I'm a bit surprised Murray isn't starting too. He's got happy memories at St Marys

Sep 1, 2010
Greetings from trendy Islington I join you from the comforts of the most uncomfortable sofa bed in the world. Tonight I feel we will up our game and predict a close 2-1 to us.
I should be there, but work got in the way, so good luck everyone and UP THE ALBION !!:ascarf:

My brother is freezing. But in good voice

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
according to Atkins they were going to out shout the Albion ........................don't hear them

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Joining in from Lovely Luton... no Seagulls Player, so relying on everyone here to give a gritty blow-by-blow analysis of the game. Entertaining myself with watching the Arsenal Youth taking on Braga in Champions League. It's either that, or actually do the washing up.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
C'mon lads get stuck in and make them AVE IT

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Albiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiion! Albiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooon!

Adkins hasnt had much response from the fans has he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports