Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All the time?

I'm barely on here.

Might want to check out Cheeky Monkey aka Bombardier Botty who spends his hours on the BBS.

Jealousy?

Where's that laughing Policeman video?

Tbh I think that any opposing fans that go onto other forums and dish out rubbish are pretty sad individuals. You simply fall into that category.

Exiled-in-Aus

Nov 19, 2011
A decent saints fan, are you ill? :lolol: Good post mate.

To be honest most of us are, just 99% of the good ones are at the stadium. Just left with a few saints internet warriors on here gloating to fill some part of their sad lives. Oh and before anyone says why aren't I at the game, its bloody nearly 4 in the morning here :p

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Poyet,poyet,poyet,poyet what's the score?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
"as they continue to slide down the table"

f*** me he's either a palace fan or a southampton fan, whoever he is he is a f***ing shit commentator.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Not the end of the world - just a shame to lose it based on refereeing decisions and penalties, when Saints would likely have taken the win anyway but in more convincing style. I think that today does highlight that Painter is a little out of his depth at this level, often having to resort to niggly fouls or tugging of shirts to keep up with play.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Poyet don't mess with us,next time think before you say something silly.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Because there is nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon in Portugal than go online and goad other sets of fans. You really are a prick of the highest order.
I'm watching the game then I'm off.
Sound good?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
how can we win a game with no shots on target ffs f*** the ref and take those rose tinted glasses off

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair, most are angry at an inept referee and some WUM's from southampton and croydon.

I've heard that its free wi-fi in McDonalds on a Saturday afternoon

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
To be honest most of us are, just 99% of the good ones are at the stadium. Just left with a few saints internet warriors on here gloating to fill some part of their sad lives. Oh and before anyone says why aren't I at the game, its bloody nearly 4 in the morning here :p

Why do you feel the need to come on our forum? Surely Southampton have one where you may be more welcome.

Cronolegs

Nov 19, 2011
You can have the League One title, nobody even remembers that. What people will remember is when we get promoted to the Premier League :D

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think Im going to take a holıday from these threads. We are in the highest position we have been since about 1992 and yet people on thıs thread are angry. Some people have short memories.

Please! If we hadn't had a good August/September we'd be rock bottom ... but we did thankfully ... dunno if you've been to the games but we've looked toothless in all ..... I don't know why supposedly fit players aren't in the squad nor do I know why Gus sets us up the way he does and plays without anyone in midfield that looks in anyway capable of imposing themselves. I dunno where we'll end up this season but I've watched enough football in my life to know that if something doesn't change we're nailed on for a relegation scrap. That change may just be the return to fitness and selection of Vicente, Buckley, Hoskins .... but somehow I doubt it.

End of rant ... unconcerned by any abuse that may come my way for expressing a view ... we could and should be doing better than this

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What's the difference between calling someone a mong and being racist?

Pot, kettle comes to mind.

In his defence, the thick **** probably has no idea what a 'mong' is. He probably also thinks that calling somebody a 'flid' is acceptable too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports