Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Chailey Development; Please oppose

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If it is on the road to Offham and Lewes and the increased traffic at 2.15 on a Saturday is sufficient to stop my wife dropping me off at The Amex in time for kick off, I will object, but if not I will just ignore it.

That's a horrendous attitude (whilst not wishing to sound sanctimonious).

You would be willing to object to a development, that is not in your immediate area, as it may or may not affect your journey (a journey that adds to the problem of congestion) that you undertake less than 23 times a year?

It's a good job you stuck to pubs and never ended up on a planning committee.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's a horrendous attitude (whilst not wishing to sound sanctimonious).

You would be willing to object to a development, that is not in your immediate area, as it may or may not affect your journey (a journey that adds to the problem of congestion) that you undertake less than 23 times a year?

It's a good job you stuck to pubs and never ended up on a planning committee.

That was a tongue in cheek post that was intended to be light hearted but none the less I am of the opinion that I should not poke my nose into business that doesnt really affect me, but if it did I would object.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That was a tongue in cheek post that was intended to be light hearted but none the less I am of the opinion that I should not poke my nose into business that doesnt really affect me, but if it did I would object.

Sorry, I thought it was genuine. I certainly wouldn't object on the grounds of destroying the area, but I don't know enough about the developers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here