Jan 13, 2015
I thought I had been belatedly sacked as part of the ''CH Backroom Team''

Without ''Termination Payment'' I might add

And before anyone responds - I jest of course

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's China mainly.

I've been pretty aggressively blocking ranges of IP addresses. There's a chance that some legitimate users could get caught up in this - contact me if so*.

* - although if you have been blocked, you won't be reading this.

There is a lot coming out of China and Saudi Arabia these days.

We have a full time team liaising with other IT companies trying to keep this at bay. One day they will do some real damage taking a hospital or water system down! We have “ saved” many public utility companies recently.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Genuinely I'm not entirely sure...

It does look as though NSC has been under a sustained attack, and it's a matter of keeping the bad guys away, whilst letting the good guys in.

All I know is that it is a massive pain in the arse I could do without right now.

Fingers crossed...

So, this is serious stuff then Bozza ? I thought it might have been maintenance or another Apple launch? didn't realise that bad guys would target little us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NSC had been running a bit clunky for me for the last few days now, even prior to the complete blackout that happened last night / this morning. Seems fully back up to speed now though.

Top bombing Bozza.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

It does look as though NSC has been under a sustained attack, and it's a matter of keeping the bad guys away, whilst letting the good guys in.

All I know is that it is a massive pain in the arse I could do without right now.

Fingers crossed...

What a bunch of c***s.

I had to spend yesterday doing work.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Fingers crossed...

I thought you'd taken the site down to put up the new #TeamsLikeBrighton banner!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Down arrows? Down With This Sort Of Thing. This'll end well.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
E mail received today at 15:30...[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] it wasn't me honest.

Dear Cheshire Cat,

Someone has tried to log into your account on North Stand Chat with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 78.147.39.206

All the best,
North Stand Chat

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
E mail received today at 15:30...[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] it wasn't me honest.

Dear Cheshire Cat,

Someone has tried to log into your account on North Stand Chat with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 78.147.39.206

All the best,
North Stand Chat
That IP's apparently in Flint, North Wales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here