Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Sorry

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
If it weren't for the fact that the palace numpties do not own computers, they would be ny prime susoects

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If you’re going to turn it off , can you suggest other things to do please

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Were broke

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm still trying to get my head round who would go to all the bother of attacking a Football forum full of posters who spend all day posting complete bollox :shrug:

(And thanks for the hard work to get it running again Bozza)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You are Boris Johnson and I claim my £10. :D

My two-year-old son pointed at the front page of a newspaper a fortnight ago, in the local Co-op, and shouted DADDY! Boris, that lumpen inbred, was on the front cover. Now, i now that he's a fat-faced philanderer, but the only possible way he infected my missus was is if he was in a clinic in Spain a few years back, fiendishly filling a number of mini-tubs with his babbling wrigglers, and a mishap was made in the lab.
Meade Jr has 2 more opportunities to make such a heinous balls-up, or it's will-rewriting time.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Government military bots practicing taking down Brexit discussion sites for when the Civil Contingencies Act is enforced after the *no deal* brexit catastrophe.

Consider moving the Brexit ( and Trump ? ) threads to The Other Stuff and see if it makes any difference. ???

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Genuinely I'm not entirely sure...

It does look as though NSC has been under a sustained attack, and it's a matter of keeping the bad guys away, whilst letting the good guys in.

All I know is that it is a massive pain in the arse I could do without right now.

Fingers crossed...

State sponsored hacktivism with a DDOS from any one of:

Romania
South Africa
Iran

The club’s selection and transfer policy has a lot to answer for and it doesn’t end on the pitch.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's China mainly.

I've been pretty aggressively blocking ranges of IP addresses. There's a chance that some legitimate users could get caught up in this - contact me if so*.

* - although if you have been blocked, you won't be reading this.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It's China mainly.

I've been pretty aggressively blocking ranges of IP addresses. There's a chance that some legitimate users could get caught up in this - contact me if so*.

* - although if you have been blocked, you won't be reading this.

Perhaps tweet this?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just glad we are back:clap2:

Obviously there's more to running a forum site than we might think

You wouldn't believe.... Really.

You've two options, in my experience. I've tried both.

1) Allow crawlers, jet up the search rankings, then become a prime target. Sort your firewall out (although even the best ones can be beaten) and cross your fingers.

2) Block crawlers, drift down the rankings, attacks will all but disappear as you've removed the red dot from your forehead.

Most of the attacks I get are from China. Russia fire off a fair amount, too.

Overall, running a website and forum this size is more hassle than it's really worth. Respect to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for soldiering on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here