Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sometimes rumours are correct.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why not? 1 year left on a big contract which no one else is going to match. He's best off going on loan to take that money, City have already dealt with us and it keeps him out the Prem and playing for a rival.

People have been talking about us spending £5m on a striker...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Are people being serious with RSC or are they taking the piss? I can't tell anymore, I trust that they are taking the piss.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
People have been talking about us spending £5m on a striker...

He's on 80 grand a week at City. Not sure he'd take such a huge wage cut to sign with us.

He'd be best off going on loan to pick up his full pay packet then being a FA next season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's on 80 grand a week at City. Not sure he'd take such a huge wage cut to sign with us.

He'd be best off going on loan to pick up his full pay packet then being a FA next season.

Good point.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nope, not taking the piss. Been told by someone I know and trust connected to the club. They have no reason to make it up so very hopeful.

Stop exciting me.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Nope, not taking the piss. Been told by someone I know and trust connected to the club. They have no reason to make it up so very hopeful.

Gawld. Could this really happen?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Where's Sheebo??

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Stop exciting me.

Ha ha. I so nearly didn't post what I'd heard, you're always there to be shot down in flames. Just when I saw Grummets Gloves post the same I couldn't resist it.

I so hope it is true, This is Roque Santa Cruz FFS! Before he went to City he was one of the most sought after strikers around, just got lost in all the stars arriving at City. If he is anything like as good as he was a couple of years ago he'll tear the Championship apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here