Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sometimes rumours are correct.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Let's hope we get him plus the two others the club are targeting. Hoskins wants to stay as well

hope? you made it sound like its going to happen. I hope youre wrong for the amount of money being banded about for his services.

I can only think of 2 prolific L1 strikers who really made the grade in the NPC, Holt and Lambert who both stayed with their clubs.

Murray, CMS, Hoskins, Barnes, Baldock all scored for fun against the defenders of Yeovil, Orient, Exeter etc and none of them has hit those height in the NPC, they're all useful enough but their is massive gulf in class of the defenders they are up against in this league.

Rhodes is a massive and expensive gamble, someone like Jason Roberts Simon cox or even Santa Cruz that has done it at a higher level is a much better bet imho

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
PSB is the 21st century footballing Nostrodamus. Write something really vague and then twist it to be a prophecy that came true when a Northern player eventually signs for the Albion.

Gus really wanted Grant Holt but in this case it leads back to your door.

Got it,

Holt is a security company.
Security is present in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe used to be Rhodesia
Rhodesia was named after Cecil Rhodes.
Yes you've signed.

A bin.

40440195_dustybin2032.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Five pages?! This thread wasn't even worth a reply (apart from an abusive one).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What a load of bollocks. A 5 page thread that says nowt. Makes me wonder why I read it all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here