Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sometimes rumours are correct.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Up North from a southern coast line, I think you are onto something here, its tevez from Crawley isnt it, Gus has got confused by the name

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't tell you the source, but someone with a connection of some description to the club told me that Brighton are hoping to sign, be it permanently or on loan, a footballer who has played professional football for at least the last year.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
??? ???

3044010390_77357862d8_z.jpg

Isn't that Peter Barnes, ex Man City and West Brom? I'd hoped for someone a little younger.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
One of the names mentioned in various threads and on certain rumour sites is correct. This is not one of my silly wind ups. Whether the club will be able to land this person remains to be seen. Gus WAS up north yesterday. I expect that I'm going to be lambasted for posting this but believe me on this one.

Believe what?

Your post contains nothing more than a load of vague statements which could apply to countless different players.

If you want believers, perhaps you should be clear about what you want them/us to believe.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I can't tell you the source, but someone with a connection of some description to the club told me that Brighton are hoping to sign, be it permanently or on loan, a footballer who has played professional football for at least the last year.

f***ing hell that's a brilliant source ??? :facepalm:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
that is brilliant i am gonna copy and paste the o/p once a month and make it look like i am insider

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

That rules out Owen. He's done f*** all for the last year.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
One of the names mentioned in various threads and on certain rumour sites is correct. This is not one of my silly wind ups. Whether the club will be able to land this person remains to be seen. Gus WAS up north yesterday. I expect that I'm going to be lambasted for posting this but believe me on this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here