Sometimes rumours are correct.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Haven't got time to read all this, who is is supposed to be?

Not that I believe a word that comes out of psb's mouth as he is a genuine class A prat

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Haven't got time to read all this, who is is supposed to be?

Not that I believe a word that comes out of psb's mouth as he is a genuine class A prat

We're signing a player from a English club north of Brighton. Stop the press! Complete time waster and oxygen thief as per usual.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Right, then. What's this bollocks about? We aren't signing Heskey, Raul, Ibrahimovich, Carroll, Guti etc etc.
Rhodes and McCormack are plausible. Don't think I've heard a realistic rumour for about 2 months.
Just name who you think it is. What's the harm?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Right, then. What's this bollocks about? We aren't signing Heskey, Raul, Ibrahimovich, Carroll, Guti etc etc.
Rhodes and McCormack are plausible. Don't think I've heard a realistic rumour for about 2 months.

There is no harm, but it would require him to have a legitimate player rumour to begin with to do so.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009

To be fair, he's been fairly clear that he's talking about Jordan Rhodes... Not sure why he doesn't just say so but I don't think there's really any mystery. He's also been clear that although we're genuinely in for him (apparently) it doesn't mean it's a done deal. Believe it if you will!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Wilfred, Dusty, long and winding M23, M1, M25, M18, A1M

Oh my god! We're signing someone from Darlington?
Jesus Christ, we really are a BIG club now! Mixing it with the big boys!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports