Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some of the Best live acts that you have seen

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
richmond was teddy boy country with horrible bands like rocky sharp and the razors .a band banned from every pub between brighton and london because of their fans.darts morphed out of the razors as did mary wilson and the return of rocky sharp and the replays showed how low music could go.

as for if i was around in those days i would know you i spent enough time in the resource centre and the st peters crypt so perhaps i did. BUT as i was ANL i doubt it.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
richmond was teddy boy country with horrible bands like rocky sharp and the razors .a band banned from every pub between brighton and london because of their fans.darts morphed out of the razors as did mary wilson and the return of rocky sharp and the replays showed how low music could go.

as for if i was around in those days i would know you i spent enough time in the resource centre and the st peters crypt so perhaps i did. BUT as i was ANL i doubt it.

On Tuesday's the local bands used to play at the Richmond. I know I was there. Unless i have got the wrong pub:laugh:

I used to hang out at the Alhambra and Windsor. Think of ANL punk turned Nazi ring any bells

Jan 30, 2008

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here