Some of the Best live acts that you have seen

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
That was when I was young. I am a Third Positionist now. Did you go to the Anal do at Victoria park

if you could kindly translate any of that,
punk was only a small part of my musical life,and mostly just for the live venues in brighton.
in the 60's i was into ska and dancehall but also saw groups like the floyd in london and atomic rooster at the dome.i have seen bands ranging from Yes at the Reading Festival to the Flying Burrito Brothers at Hove Town Hall.from Hawkwind to Boney M(for my wife) I have enjoyed Roger Waters at wembley as much as Gary Newman at Dorking.
Punk was fun and the Brighton live pub scene holds many great memories

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The Third Position is an ideology combining left and right wing ideas. It started out in Italy. Its quite a broad church and has interesting ideas. The Anal do I talked about was the anti nazi thing at Victoria Park. Scenes of which were in the Clash film "Rude Boy"

I was well into the punk scene but got dissolutioned with all the drugs and glue sniffing that went on.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Manic Street preachers with Catatonia tour, around 2000. (Was on tour with them, MEN best venue)

Eminem in London Docklands.

Madge with Technotronic in Wembley. :rave:

Transvision Vamp in Top Rank suite :blush:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
it's funny how being a seagull makes you defensive about words like anal
sorry no i wasnt at that demo but had some fun at the level.i kept politics on a local level and the ANL stopped the NF from marching in brighton.
The right is full of brain dead retards who think that white is right(have you seen the muppetts that think they are the superior race?)i was in the labour party, the hove LP(and brighton) was run by M.F. wankers and made the ANL S.W.P. goons seem moderate, so a middle way appeals to me but with no room for racial superiority

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
it's funny how being a seagull makes you defensive about words like anal
sorry no i wasnt at that demo but had some fun at the level.i kept politics on a local level and the ANL stopped the NF from marching in brighton.
The right is full of brain dead retards who think that white is right(have you seen the muppetts that think they are the superior race?)i was in the labour party, the hove LP(and brighton) was run by M.F. wankers and made the ANL S.W.P. goons seem moderate, so a middle way appeals to me but with no room for racial superiority

I marched through Brighton with the NF. So you hardly stopped us. There is no Ideas of racial superiority in the TP.

Anyway back to the thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports