Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Somali Pirates

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Smallpox hasn't been totally eradicated, small samples of it are stored very securly in reference laboratories in the USA and Russia. Although I'd suprised in Britain and China didn't have it too.

lets hope we have more success in eradicating inaccurate references to captain pugwash in that case.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
This is the part of this clown's post that made me laugh " it wouldn't surprise me if the individual concerned has a history of fleeing the dangers of his homeland " ! I dont know about fleeing , but he has a history of going back and f***ing forth from the dangers of his homeland !!

the only danger the c unt is in in somalia is if loads of bottles of whisky fall on him in the duty free shop on one of his regular visits.

yes i am sure the intelligence and diplomatic services breathed a sigh of relief that some chancer from the 20th floor of a tower block in woolwich helped them organise a ransom that almost guarantees this will happen again now to other non commercial vessels who bumble into their sights.

easy to say bravo when your village outside lewes hasnt had thousands of somalis, often very traumatised and disturbed, turn up on your doorstep. but please feel free to champion these policies knowing full well you dont have to live with the consequences. as for using this as an example of the benefits of a lax asylum policy, utterly bonkers LB. I know Lokki is on a wind up but i am not sure about you.
I don't think there are any Somalis living in Firle. There's quite a significant community of Somalis in Brighton (not "thousands", though) - my job involves providing services to some of them.

My interest in unstable communities in East Africa is mainly prompted by the fact that the young Miss Bracknell is currently working in a war-zone in the Democratic Republic of Congo. If you want the simple version of what that's all about, let's just say it's more complicated than the Daily Mail would have us believe.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
the only danger the c unt is in in somalia is if loads of bottles of whisky fall on him in the duty free shop on one of his regular visits.
I just wonder why you would want to sail anywhere near there, its on a par with asking a congolese taxi driver to take you on a tour of a johannesburg township .

This is the part of this clown's post that made me laugh " it wouldn't surprise me if the individual concerned has a history of fleeing the dangers of his homeland " ! I dont know about fleeing , but he has a history of going back and f***ing forth from the dangers of his homeland !!
... legally.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't think there are any Somalis living in Firle. There's quite a significant community of Somalis in Brighton (not "thousands", though) - my job involves providing services to some of them.

My interest in unstable communities in East Africa is mainly prompted by the fact that the young Miss Bracknell is currently working in a war-zone in the Democratic Republic of Congo. If you want the simple version of what that's all about, let's just say it's more complicated than the Daily Mail would have us believe.
what 'services' do you provide for our somali guests ?

does this seriously not make you question the validity of his asylum claim in the first place?

Not at all. He was a refugee in 1997. He was subsequently granted UK citizenship.

The UK government has had (and still has) aid programmes in place that provide admission to the UK for acknowledged refugees from certain countries. Not all refugees arrive hidden under a blanket at Dover.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

yes i have quite a few congolese living close by and a congolese restaurant and social club has just opened down the road. lucky that britain is next door to the congo so i can find out a bit about what is going on.

people offer what is not theirs to give in this country. i am not saying we should not accept refugees (we have no choice anyway) but the system is being raped both ends by people who feel better about themselves by handing over what isnt theirs, and people only too willing to take a chance to grab it. a lot of british people have let a lot of british people down through their own vanity and principles from a position of comfort.

why mention the daily mail. its the most tedious joke in the country. even HIGNFY swerve it nowadays.

on a serious note good luck to your daughter in the congo, very noble and brave of her. unless of course she is a mercenary.

JOKE

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not at all. He was a refugee in 1997. He was subsequently granted UK citizenship.

The UK government has had (and still has) aid programmes in place that provide admission to the UK for acknowledged refugees from certain countries. Not all refugees arrive hidden under a blanket at Dover.
he's a refugee for whom the danger miraculously disappeared as soon as he was granted citizenship, enabling him to travel freely back and forth from his previously " dangerous" homeland, wow, lucky bloke.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
he's a refugee for whom the danger miraculously disappeared as soon as he was granted citizenship, enabling him to travel freely back and forth from his previously " dangerous" homeland, wow, lucky bloke.

add free bus travel to that and he is golden.

down the swimming pool the other day a load of 18 foot tall teenagers were claiming they should be allowed in for free as 'they were somalian'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here