Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Somali Pirates

Jan 30, 2008
No, no I didn't. I disappeared to do the shopping and pick the kids up from school. When I returned, I saw this "still waiting" bollocks suggesting he had PMd me, which he hadn't.
more like you were told to ............... gutless springs to mind

Jan 30, 2008
because das there are hundreds of other merchant seaman held captive in somalia and this sort of event really muddys the waters when it comes to the agreed (although haphazard) methods of release for vessels and crew. there really is no need to be there for pleasure. this will not be sorted until there is some sort of functioning government in somalia so all this bollocks about blowing them out of the water is counterproductive and will put more innocent people at risk. thats why its not being done.
i accept that, but its a sad day when they hold the upper hand

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
all part of the rich tapestry of life in south london, oh how they envy us in humdrum sussex !!

well they can always just ask greenwich council to borrow 10000 somalians. thought not.

anyway i am a man of action. lets not just sit here and whinge lets pointlessly add names to a list. No point moaning if you dont do anything.

http://www.itfseafarers.org/petition.cfm

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here