Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March's miracle penalty

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
Lovely loyal chap, I'm not sure he should be starting at the moment though.
He can't get the ball in the net and we have others that should perhaps be given the chance now. We need some goals.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
As much as I love Solly, as soon as I saw him walking towards the spot I knew he would miss. Why on Earth did we let him take one?*

* unless, perhaps, this whole charade, including the two FABULOUS (in context) post hits, was part of a plan by RdZ to help us focus on the league and European qualification. Perhaps...
I knew he was going to miss when they mentioned on the radio that he was the fifth penalty taker , who really thought he was going to score

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He can't get the ball in the net and we have others that should perhaps be given the chance now. We need some goals.
This I disagree with. I thought he was one of the better players on the day during the game.

His overall playing has massively improved and he's a really integral part of RDZball. But his scoring woeful. Yes he should chip in with goals but it's not like he's the main striker so hardly the cause of our issues infront of goal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We should replace him with someone with a much better scoring record like Lamptey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here