Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
As a fan of football, I'm glad to see March back. He's just one of those players that, when on form, can light up a game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Understand where you're coming from but a couple more 30 mins from the bench may be better for him at the moment.

Deffo.

You'd like to think Solly won't be 'needed' v QPR, allowing him the luxury of a cameo (word up).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's one of those players that on such an occasion mystifies with the simplicity of his movement and how that perplexes and outwits opponents. So full of potential, and what a time it'll be when he fully realises what he has and can consistently make the right decisions in with it. I'll be happy for him to start against QPR, and have him replaced after an hour if he needs it. Brilliant today.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I like Solly March because I think he is very good at football and I imagine that he has got a nice willy and I love the seagulls and they won today and that is good and I am happy about that. Come on the seagulls. Hooray.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
He does exactly what defenders hate, someone running at them with pace and skill. With him and Knocky flying down the wings, and Murphy as well, if opposing teams double up, leaves plenty of space for others, exciting times. We've not played particularly well last few games but are still 8 pts + GD ahead of 3rd. Brilliant times to be an Albion fan

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
With March back, we have an unbelievable choice of wingers. March and Knockaert on either wing will cause Premiership clubs major problems.

Just think how good we're going to be when King Kayal gets back? Things have never looked better for us, what an exciting period to be an Albion fan.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No need to rush him,we can afford to bide a while longer than would normally be the case,we want him back without any problems.......slow is best for now

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I like Solly March because I think he is very good at football and I imagine that he has got a nice willy and I love the seagulls and they won today and that is good and I am happy about that. Come on the seagulls. Hooray.

Shenius as ever Wellesley, geer shenius. Have you ever thought about writing kid's fiction?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Given his limited 1st team game time
That's what surprised me, I didn't think he'd have so much confidence so quickly, particularly as he'd only just found his skills before he was injured.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Deffo.

You'd like to think Solly won't be 'needed' v QPR, allowing him the luxury of a cameo (word up).

hqdefault.jpg

It's the way ahead :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here