Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March - sings new contract June 2024

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I sodding did, all washed down with lashings of stockpiled tinned tomatoes, pasta and just a dash of garlic puree.

Followed by some humble pie, served hot with custard.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm custard.

You are a good and honourable man.

I think so, I ought to change it soon, I might wait to find someone suggesting it's crazy to think about challenging for a European place this season, to swap it with.

I'd keep an eye on Kosh's posts and see what he reckons!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A good player most certainly, but not sure l would call him "great". Does well for us, particularly in his new position of wing back, but for me flatters to decieve, and with a touch more confidence could do better on a more consistent basis, particularly when it comes to beating his full back and pinging in more crosses.

Not sure I agree.

When he didn’t play we clearly struggled and our form dipped, his actual impact is underestimated.

In the same way Adam El-Abd thrived under Poyet, I feel Solly has gone from good to great under Potter [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So are there any tools left on this site who won’t now acknowledge the fact that March is an outstanding Premier League player?! Just had one of the best wide right players absolutely in his pocket!

That England call up is genuinely not far away, one of the very best wing backs in the league.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So are there any tools left on this site who won’t now acknowledge the fact that March is an outstanding Premier League player?! Just had one of the best wide right players absolutely in his pocket!

That England call up is genuinely not far away, one of the very best wing backs in the league.

He's playing with a tad more aggression and guile:lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The more the bitches slag him off, the more I love Solly.

Outstanding player and a Sussex lad, what’s not to like if you genuinely support the club?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
After he had just steamrollered some poor Watford bloke today, my mind did briefly turn to some of the numpties on NSC who still call him lightweight!
He is not a puny teenage pushover.......he has bulked up doncha know..:)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

No chance.

Chilwell
Shaw
Seven right backs at left back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
After he had just steamrollered some poor Watford bloke today, my mind did briefly turn to some of the numpties on NSC who still call him lightweight!

my thoughts exactly and whilst i am not sure they were all yellows we do seem to have developed a harder streak than we have previously had.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
the ref gave a free kick against him for the moat shoulder to shoulderest of challenges.
the fact he flattened the opponent didn't change the fact it was a fair challenge.
top performance today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My mom:down: got sorry biss lol

Mine too, I was one that called him lightweight and lacking in believe but that was two seasons ago. Brilliant shift and he put himself about as much as anyone. Some said he’d go backwards again once crowds were back, we can put that to bed too.

Chuffed for him

Webster and Biss were very close behind for me as MOTM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here