Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

A2A84ABE-CCC3-401F-BA39-8340981803F3.jpeg

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Strange that people object to others giving there opinion of a players performance because we won and are doing well. MY opinion is that he is one of reasons we have only let in 1 goal but also a reason why we have not scored more.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Solly is bloody fantastic. If he continues the current form the goals will come. No coincidence that our run of unbeaten games stretching back into last season started when he became a regular in the starting line up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m not his biggest fan although we went really flat after March and. Veltman left the field. Didn’t think much of Colwell and from my view point GP didn’t either and hurriedly got VH on.

Disagree…thought Colwill brought a high degree of calm to what was going on after Perv tried a few too many tricks and flicks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A lot of it is a legacy of the people he abused several years ago on the Brexit thread. No idea why WD is on it. Probably just doesn’t like plumbers.

I thought people didn't want things they had said/done on the Brexit thread years ago being bought up :wink:

*edit*

You're just upset because you are on it :lolol:

I've just gone back and actually looked at the ignore list and it must be old as the vast majority on that list are either banned or don't post anymore (at least not under that account) :blush:

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Marching home together, we've lost to Brighton again, what's the point of coming, it's just money down the drain.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Solly is bloody fantastic. If he continues the current form the goals will come. No coincidence that our run of unbeaten games stretching back into last season started when he became a regular in the starting line up.

Quite right. Welbeck's fitness and Caicedo's inclusion has also contributed. It's a rich tapestry.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Absolutely but he was looking for a pass. Should have committed to trying to finish sooner, rather than a speculative effort when he was through and nothing was on

Disagree , he took a slightly heavy touch, was on his weaker foot and keeper was very quick out. Still not great but that’s how it was

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Disagree , he took a slightly heavy touch, was on his weaker foot and keeper was very quick out. Still not great but that’s how it was

He definitely looked up from my standing position in the NS, yet to see it back though will be interested to see it later mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here