Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March is still a legend

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think he has been absolutely amazing this season, and he should not let this mistake dent the confidence that he has found. Keep pushing on.

If ever there was a need for Gareth Southgate to lift a player that could potentially be in his squad, then it's now. If I was the England manager, I'd have watched that and given him a call to say "I know what it's like. Don't let the mistake control you. You control it. Learn from it and work out how it can help you get better."

Solly has been brilliant so far this season. He'll be brilliant for the rest of it too.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
And yet, apart from these two ****s, I didn't see any United player approach an Albion player during the penalties, let alone talk to them ???

Still my POTS so far :albion2:
Yeah when I saw that I felt they must have known he blew his last one vs Charlton. Knew we were in big trouble at that moment. Strange pen he took though, seemed to try and bend it in. Poor lad but hey ho that's football. Focus on the next game.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Solly has BIG BALLS. Love him. Not his fault he has been brilliant this season and one of us
He has, sadly both of them in the cup, have floated over the crossbar, like they were filled with Helium.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On whether Solly March will play again this season, De Zerbi said: "Difficult question. Difficult to answer. I hope he can start the last two games [against Manchester City and Aston Villa]."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here