Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so who's going to whiteair?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
it is first come first served and they are IDing people as well to check that the name on your print out matches who you are

Any idea how many they've got? Was going to be coming down at about 7pm, but need to know whether it's worth it!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is annoying, I called the woman who was the spokesperson for White Air and she assured me it was NOT first come first served.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Congratulations to all competition ticket winners for White Air sponsored by Voltz . Please note entry via a competition winner email is limited and will be on a first come first served basis. Please come early to avoid disappointment.

Right of admission is reserved by the festival organiser. Terms and conditions of entry apply. Please visit WhiteAir '09 Extreme Sports Music Festival September 18th-20th Brighton Beach.

Tickets are still available to buy from WhiteAir '09 Extreme Sports Music Festival September 18th-20th Brighton Beach and from the box office.

See you at White Air

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
See you at White Air

Well, you probably won't from the looks of it. It's pretty poor that they tell you you HAVE won a ticket. Then turns out you probably haven't. Plus as far as I can see I have no idea whether to make the 40 min train journey over or not...no idea when they'll run out of those tickets.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I had every intention of giving my ' prize ticket' away after I had a good old nose about, but it's a wrist band type thing that breaks if removed. :(

Not interested in the 'music' side of things.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unbelievably we still haven't worked out stage times. Should know more later this afternoon. What time you heading down White Air?

You are taking in what has been posted above yes? I.e. that chances are you won't get a ticket?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Unbelievably we still haven't worked out stage times. Should know more later this afternoon. What time you heading down White Air?

PRobably not now! Mate's band are playing at the providence. I highly recommend them, they're called 70s cop and are of the incubus ilk.

Hoping to go to mampi swift at volks after transformer tomorrow, if you fancy it? Can you text me when you know the stage times?

X

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
You are taking in what has been posted above yes? I.e. that chances are you won't get a ticket?

A mate of mine has just left the office early to head down there, so I should be able to find out how dodgy it is imminently. If you want to send me your ticket I can take it down there and try and make sure it's sorted for you if it's any use? I'm heading down about 6.15.

MidSussexSeagull

Nov 24, 2006
I have just been down there and was told that the free tickets were only available for a limited time. Also, you cannot get tickets for other people as they are wristbands and they have to put them on you, so trying to get one for your friends will not work!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thanks for the offer mate but I'm not gonna bother, I've got 7 tickets and it would be a massive amount of hassle, as we all live nearly an hour away as well. Cheers though.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
My mates just been down, if you havent got a free wrsitband yet, you're not getting one they said

and the wristbands are indeed the non swappable ones (plastic button ones), Mellotron I think it would be a wasted journey mate

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My mates just been down, if you havent got a free wrsitband yet, you're not getting one they said

and the wristbands are indeed the non swappable ones (plastic button ones), Mellotron I think it would be a wasted journey mate

Cheers for the info mate, no worries.

Didn't think I was going to a festival at the start of the day anyway.

Peep Show it is then :clap2:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Hoping to go to mampi swift at volks after transformer tomorrow, if you fancy it? Can you text me when you know the stage times?

C'est possible, trying to keep it free doshwise this weekend though, plus got Sunday League the next morning...anyways I'll text ya stage times if it ever gets sorted.

As for White Air...I'm still gonna try it...my mate just got in with her e-ticket.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Indeed.

Attachments

• wb.jpg
    wb.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 81

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Whoever's going, enjoy White Lies and Biffy, good bands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here