Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so who's going to whiteair?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I decided I couldn't justify it financially. Have you got a better link to the free tickets? I can't see it there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
MMMMMmmm. Not sure. I got some free tickets, I'm half-interested in seeing a few of the bands. Anyone know the stage times?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Biffy Clyro are ACE live and a brilliant band.
Cribs well worth seeing

Lemonheads were great live but I did see them about 20 years ago so I doubt they will be asgood now.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
yep I'm going and paid good money. Now seems that every bugger is getting free tickets think something has gone wrong with the website. Can't wait for Biffy

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't see the link to free tickets, anyone?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Er, this free tickets thing seems to work for everyone. Surely some mistake?

It's bizarre isnt it? I've got 4 weekend passes almost by return of email. Surely this is an error?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Done it now by searching free ticket white air on google. That seemed suspiciously easy. Can't be many left now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely the 50 have been taken now? I've just grabbed 3.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Interesting, my initial freebies have come from the Great Escape bods i.e. a different source. I reckon ticket sales are low and they dont want to pull the show so they're giving them away....better to have a full fezzie full of people on freebies than an empty one.

Perhaps. Lucky us. Feel bad for people who have paid full though if that is the case.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just redeemed my free email voucher down on Madeira Drive. Not a very big queue at the moment. Red Arrows guy just setting his video camera up down on the beach. If you are coming down wear a jumper or coat it's very breezy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here