so who's going to whiteair?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Depends what time they play Wembley. Jay Z and Girls Aloud are also supporting so they could possibly get down in time.

However they probably won't play this white air thing in truth.

Edit: They are playing 5:20 to 5:50 at Wembley so have two hours to get to Brighton in time. Gonna be tight!

Now that's rock'n'roll. They'll be getting a chopper in. Hardcore.

Anyone know if it's first come first served in terms of redeeming tickets? Don't wanna drive down after work to find they've all gone.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Depends what time they play Wembley. Jay Z and Girls Aloud are also supporting so they could possibly get down in time.

However they probably won't play this white air thing in truth.

Edit: They are playing 5:20 to 5:50 at Wembley so have two hours to get to Brighton in time. Gonna be tight!

Cant do that by road in two hours at 6 on a Friday. Maybe a rock star helicopter job?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Does anybody know where in Maderia Drive the box office is?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
My band were supposed to be playing White Air... but we had to say no as we already had a gig at a festival in Greenwich Park. (Pub in the Park).. but that got cancelled last minute and by then they'd filled the slot at White Air... :annoyed:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THE VOLTZ THING

I called a nice lady at the box office, she said tickets are NOT first come first served, you can go down whenever to claim yours. Brillo Pads. See you down there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dude, what number did you call?

It's on the White Air website when you go to contact us. You get an email address for enquiries, send ANYTHING to that and you'll get an auto reply with a woman's mob number re: urgent enquiries. Don't call her just to ask the same I just did though.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
It's on the White Air website when you go to contact us. You get an email address for enquiries, send ANYTHING to that and you'll get an auto reply with a woman's mob number re: urgent enquiries. Don't call her just to ask the same I just did though.

no i wont, i just wnated to know where the box office was!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Funny, I always think of arcade fire as a poor man's sea power!

I'm glad I'm wearing my corset, as I think my sides have just split.

Funeral is quite possibly the most perfect album of the last 10 years. British Sea Power are small fry compared to the mighty Arcade Fire.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Funeral is quite possibly the most perfect album of the last 10 years. British Sea Power are small fry compared to the mighty Arcade Fire.

I like funeral, but it's nothing compared to the decline of or rock music.:laugh:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I loved Funeral and Neon Bible. Saw them at Glasto whilst knee deep in mud and their ernestness (have I invented a word?) and preciousness got on my tits so I left. Saw them live in Germany a few months later and they rocked big time. I've also got an amazing screen print of theirs on my lounge wall.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Prize give away has ENDED.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just had a friend email me saying they ARE running out of free tickets down there. What's going on mellotron?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just had a friend email me saying they ARE running out of free tickets down there. What's going on mellotron?!

The Prize give away has now ended, maybe he's referring to tickets left that haven't been reserved?

When I called the lady who worked for White Air she assured me they are NOT first come first served at the box office so that tickets "won" online WILL be waiting for us there!

When did I become in charge anyhow?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The Prize give away has now ended, maybe he's referring to tickets left that haven't been reserved?

When I called the lady who worked for White Air she assured me they are NOT first come first served at the box office so that tickets "won" online WILL be waiting for us there!

When did I become in charge anyhow?

No idea, but keep up the good work!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports