Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yet protests are allowed. Odd. But we know the government knows what it’s doing, so gotta be okay. Right?
I guess by allowing protests the government is giving your mob the chance to rage at the left. That wouldn’t be done on purpose? Strange.
But just so you don’t wet the bed, I’m vaccinated and tested twice weekly, clean as a nun’s undies. So no need for your customary name calling :)

Odd indeed. Must be a bit confusing for you with this 'right wing..authoritarian..fascistic' government allowing you to peacfully protest even during a pandemic.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Odd indeed. Must be a bit confusing for you with this 'right wing..authoritarian..fascistic' government allowing you to peacfully protest even during a pandemic.

If you’re not confused, you don’t know what’s going on :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are welcome.
I was surprised you were unaware that even with the vaccine and wearing a mask you can still catch and spread covid.

I imagine life surprises you often. I was surprised you were unaware protests and demos are perfectly lawful under current Covid restrictions. What a couple of surprised bunnies :)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you’re not confused, you don’t know what’s going on :)

He's home from work, just had his dinner and is desperate to contribute. It's a new experience for him, please be gentle :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He's home from work, just had his dinner and is desperate to contribute. It's a new experience for him, please be gentle :lolol:

:)
Funny old mob aren’t they. Anyway, I guess we can leave them to their beloved bear pit while the match is on. I’m sure they’ll have fun in here while it’s on :)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I imagine life surprises you often. I was surprised you were unaware protests and demos are perfectly lawful under current Covid restrictions. What a couple of surprised bunnies :)

Yeah ok vaccine :dunce:
Im sure those twits carried out a risk assessment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here